- Very Good
- 31 guest reviews
"Nice quiet place but the warm breakfast was dissappointing. Bad bacon, over cooked baked egg and prepared without taste..."
"This night away was wonderful, hotel and grounds stunning. Meal at night, steak cooked to perfection. Breakfast, lovely. The room was comfor..."
"An attractive country house hotel a ten minute drive from J35 of M1. A warm welcome from the staff and a lovely cosy and warm lounge and bar..."
"First class hotel, warm friendly staff, had a small problem with the steak but was resolved immediately, nice bar, fire blazing what more co..."
"t's been a while where I have stayed somewhere that I could truly give a 5 star rating (I think!). Everything in this place ran smoothly. Ex..."
About the hotel
Whitley Hall is an ivy-clad 16th century mansion that provides an elegant and romantic setting for any occasion. Relax in this historic and fashionable hotel and enjoy the tranquil grounds of the surrounding estate. The gardens rise around the picturesque house and are planted with fine oaks and other mature trees.
Peacocks, Mallards, Canadian Geese and squirrels grace the gardens, which also include two small lakes. The hotel has recently benefited from major refurbishment and offers extreme comfort throughout. The recently opened Parker wing offers rooms of the very highest standard, all of which have Juliet balconies and four deluxe bedrooms with lake views. All rooms have a complimentary decanter of port, and the bathroom contains free toiletries also for your use. The hotel also has free direct broadband access and WIFI. Our restaurant has also been awarded two AA rosettes. A member of Classic British Hotels.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , 24 Hour Room Service , Limited room service for hot food , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Wedding Licence , Porter , Ground floor bedrooms , Lift to all floors
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , In-room Broadband , In-room Modem Hook up , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Business Centre , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Bar
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Sky Sports , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens , Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Trouser press in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room , Telephone In Each Room
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 10:30 hours
- 25/03/2013 to 31/03/2022 - Please note that the hotels restaurant operates a dress code of no trainers, no t-shirts and no hoodies. We reserve the right to refuse entry into the restaurant area if these rules are not adhered to The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
97% would recommend it to a friend
Nice quiet place but the warm breakfast was dissappointing.
Bad bacon, over cooked baked egg and prepared without taste
This night away was wonderful, hotel and grounds stunning.
Meal at night, steak cooked to perfection. Breakfast, lovely. The room was comfortable with good facilities, nice little extra of port. Only thing I can grumble about is the price of drinks, draft stella was £5.10 a pint. Luckily I took prosecco with me in the room.
Overall beautiful, even thinking about our wedding here.