- 4 guest reviews
"Delighted with our one night stay. The friendliness and helpfulness of all the staff, a comfortable room and breakfast, though rather expens..."
"Unable to fault the hotel and facilities and, even though our stay was for only one night, would highly recommend it...."
"A good feel to the place, would def stay again..."
"I have stayed here twice before, and on both those occasions found the service impeccable. Once again the Hotel lived up to its expectations..."
About the hotel
The White Horse Hotel & Brasserie is situated in the heart of the market town of Romsey. Within striking distance of the Abbey this boutique hotel combines 14th century history and charm with classic modern chic. All 31 bedrooms have been individually designed and the public rooms lovingly restored to create an ambience of calm and tranquillity.
The hotel is perfectly placed fro strolling and picnicking in the New Forest, fly fishing on the world renowned River Test, shopping in the boutique shops of Romsey and Stockbridge or even a few rounds of golf at one of the 6 local courses. No doubt on your return a well earned drink in the bar would be in order and with over 40 wines and 50 whiskies, not to mention the few gins, your are spoilt for choice. Dinner in the award winning Brasserie is a delight with high back leather chairs and views of the courtyard beyond the twinkling lights. The food again is a combination of traditional and modern, expertly prepared and delivered. And so to bed. . . White Company goods, fluffy bathrobes and oh so comfortable beds. . .
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , 24 Hour Room Service , Limited room service for hot food , Concierge , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Babysitting services , Cots available , Interconnecting rooms available , Pets Allowed
- Wedding Licence , Porter
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , In-room Broadband , In-room Modem Hook up , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Business Centre , Secretary Service , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar
- In room entertainment
- TV , [Channels] News
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car Parking Available Offsite
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
Delighted with our one night stay.
The friendliness and helpfulness of all the staff, a comfortable room and breakfast, though rather expensive, was very good.
Unable to fault the hotel and facilities and, even though our stay was for only one night, would highly recommend it.