- 17 guest reviews
"Everything felt like a top quality 4 star hotel, I wish I had tried the dining room too though the buffet breakfast was plentiful and delici..."
"Fabulous hotel to stay. Comfortable and very clean. Breakfast staff could have been a bit more amenable...."
"I stayed in just for one night. The hotel was very clean, ideally located and the breakfast was excellent! Would come again!..."
"From the moment we arrived in Prague. The holiday was perfect. The courier was there awaiting our arrival and transported us efficiently and..."
"The hotel was generally good for the price. The information stated sheet and towel change on day three - it didn't happen. The food at break..."
About the hotel
Housed in a beautiful 19-century building, Green Garden Hotel is located directly in the historic centre of Prague, only a short walk from famous Wenceslas. With its superb location, all the city’s main attractions can be easily reached on foot from Green Garden Hotel. The hotel is also just a few steps away from subway and tram station.
All rooms were recently elegantly renovated and feature Free high speed WiFi internet access, individually controlled air conditioning, biometric safety deposit boxes for laptops, mini-bar, hair-dryer and coffee/tea making facilities. Each bathroom is uniquely designed with a different flower design. Some rooms on the top floor boast beautiful view of Prague Castle. Excellent Green Garden Restaurant serves Czech and international cuisine, including great steaks and home-made desserts and offers romantic atmosphere ideal for candlelight dinners and tasting an exclusive wine collection. This charming hotel offers you a great value for money, friendly and helpful staff, lobby bar, wellness centre and relax lounge including PC corner with internet and printer. Fee Wi-Fi connection is available in entire hotel.
Showing Monday 27 April 2015 to Tuesday 28 April 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms, Safety Deposit Box, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Minibar in each room, Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, Limited Hours Room Service, Limited room service for hot food, Concierge, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available, Currency Exchange
- Family friendly
- Cots available, Interconnecting rooms available, Pets Allowed
- Car parking available onsite, Airport Shuttle, Car Parking Available Offsite, Valet Parking, Park and Ride
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, In-room Broadband, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Business Centre, Secretary Service, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar, Breakfast to go
- Sauna, Steam Rooms, Massage
- In room entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV, [Channels] News, [Channels] Foreign (European), [Channels] Foreign (Other), [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens
- Doctor on call, Porter, Lift to all floors
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms, Wheelchair Access To Leisure Facilities, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- The LateRooms.com rates for Green Garden hotel in Prague are the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
94% would recommend it to a friend
Everything felt like a top quality 4 star hotel, I wish I had tried the dining room too though the buffet breakfast was plentiful and delicious.
Fabulous hotel to stay.
Comfortable and very clean. Breakfast staff could have been a bit more amenable.