- Very Good
- 3 guest reviews
"The hotel was clean and staff were friendly. Room was clean although the wall air-con unit broke down and refused to work after midnight. Br..."
"We stayed 3 nights to use this hotel as easy motorway access to Bruges / Brussels / Ypres. It turns out that Ghent is the best place of all..."
"Staff were very helpful and polite, The experience added to my very positive opinion of Gent...."
About the hotel
Find your gateway to Flanders with convenient transport connections close to the Holiday Inn Express Gent hotel. Just a couple of minutes from the convenient E17 motorway and four km from medieval Gent city centre , make the contemporary Holiday Inn Express Gent your base for exploring the Flanders region. Major business centres such as Brussels and Brugge are within 35 minutes' drive of your welcoming Gent hotel.
You can reach Holiday Inn Express Gent via regular rail services from Brussels Airport, which arrive into Gent St Pieters station, three km from the hotel. We have an ample car park, which adds good value to your stay. Your spacious Guest room is the ideal environment for catching up on work with complimentary wireless Internet . The hotel is close to popular sights in the city, notably the atmospheric charm of the medieval Old Town including St Bavo's Cathedral, with its mystical paintings. For the great outdoors, try Belgium's northern coastal resorts, within a 40-minute drive from us. Kids under 18 stay for free with their parents in one of our spacious Guest rooms. This eco-label certified hotel offers a Tesla Supercharger and a free charging station for other electrical vehicles . Help yourself to a hot drink and complimentary continental breakfast options at Holiday Inn Express Gent. Our helpful staff can advise you on which city-centre attractions to visit.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available , Currency Exchange
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Interconnecting rooms available
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite , Airport Shuttle , Park and Ride
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , In-room Modem Hook up , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Business Centre , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Bar
- In room entertainment
- Satellite TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Foreign (European) , [Channels] Foreign (Other) , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens
- Doctor on call , Lift to all floors , Public Air Conditioning
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms , Wheelchair Access To Leisure Facilities , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- The LateRooms.com rate for Holiday Inn Express GENT in Gent is the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All taxes are included, with the exception of city tax, which will be charged at 3.00(EUR) per person per night and is payable to the hotel directly.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
The hotel was clean and staff were friendly.
Room was clean although the wall air-con unit broke down and refused to work after midnight. Broken handle on exterior of door to smoking area was annoying. Didn't have time to partake of breakfast so cannot comment. The closing of the restsurant on Saturday evenings, at the beginning of tourist season, can only be viewed as very poor management decisions.
Car essential !
We stayed 3 nights to use this hotel as easy motorway access to Bruges / Brussels / Ypres.
It turns out that Ghent is the best place of all to visit - particularly as the 10 day free music festival was in full swing. The hotel is some distance from the city centre and the tram stop too so car essential or use of taxi if sampling the strong beer. Parking is prohibitively expensive in the city.