- Very Good
- 30 guest reviews
"The welcome on a hectic Father's Day for the hotel was warm and we found our room comfortable with a lovely mountain view The breakfast was..."
"We stayed here for one night as we had booked a restaurant nearby. The room was very clean and the bed comfy. The breakfast was lovely and p..."
"We were very plesantly suprised by the big room which was tastefully decorated and very clean. The staff were all very nice and friendly, go..."
"We had a nice large and clean room. The breakfast was very nice and the evening meal was excellent. Service was good and very friendly. Woul..."
"Nice enough place for a short stay. All rooms appear to have external doors only, and no porches (which meant cold air entering the room on..."
About the hotel
Here at Plas Derwen we pride ourselves on offering fantastic quality. From the standard of our food, to the atmosphere and seclusion of our wonderful gardens, and our contemporary boutique bedrooms. Situated on the foothills of the Brecon Beacons National Park, we are ideally located to take advantage of all the area has to offer, whether you're looking for good food, an afternoon with friends in the sun, or a short activity break.
We have 10 en suite guest bedrooms ranging from well appointed doubles and twins to larger family rooms that can sleep up to 4. Each room is fitted with a plasma screen TV, and other facilities including play stations, DVD players and tea and coffee making facilities. We have 4 bedrooms in our main building which have great views of the surrounding countryside and are named after the hills and mountains visable from the windows. The stables have 6 bedrooms all on one level with an adapted bedroom with extra facilities for wheelchair use.
Showing Monday 6 July 2015 to Tuesday 7 July 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu
- In room entertainment
- Video/DVD Player, TV
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Telephone In Each Room
- Ground floor bedrooms
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
87% would recommend it to a friend
The welcome on a hectic Father's Day for the hotel was warm and we found our room comfortable with a lovely mountain view
The breakfast was excellent and the manageress could not do enough for us.
A birthday treat
We stayed here for one night as we had booked a restaurant nearby.
The room was very clean and the bed comfy. The breakfast was lovely and plenty of it. Their menu for lunch and evening meal looked very good and will definitely go back to try it.