- 53 guest reviews
"The hotel was fine, the room was nicer than I was expecting, having entered the hotel. The bathroom was definitely the best bit, although th..."
"The staff were really helpful and friendly. Bathroom plughole full of hair but other than that really clean. Real value for money and beds v..."
"it was lovely and nice..."
"Staff very friendly the room was ok it was upstairs and I found the stairs narrow and steep to go up. Next time I would request down stairs...."
"I've stayed in much worse hotels and paid a lot more. This was perfectly adequate and good value for money...."
About the hotel
Pasha Hotel is a boutique hotel located in Camberwell within a short (2 miles) distance of the most delightful sightseeing’s like Parliament Houses, Tate Modern, Big Ben in central London as well as attractions such as Oxford Street, Leicester Square, Soho or Covent Garden. The facility has just recently been reconstructed and the superbly achieved modern cozy concept was conceived to create a soft, glamorous and comfortable setting to welcome guests of all kinds, be it for business travelers or simply vacationers. Its Kazakh Restaurant, Ottoman Hamam, modern rooms, business centre will make your stay an extraordinary experience.
Upon entering you will be enveloped in soft, calm colors; you will find elegant wood furnishings and an overall decoration given to comfort and modernity. Technology has been discreetly fed into each room with high speed Internet access, interactive audio visual systems and LCD televisions. Rooms are equipped with free wired broadband internet access plug, laptop-sized safes, spacious wardrobe, LCD TV with free-view and hot-bird satellite channels, european electric socket, hairdryer and minibar . All rooms are en-suite and some come with XL Rain Showers. On our back side we also provide 3 car capacity parking lot. Our room door locks are secured with smart card keys and the facility is constantly watched with CCTV cameras.
Showing Tuesday 6 October 2015 to Wednesday 7 October 2015Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms , Safety Deposit Box , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Minibar in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , Limited Hours Room Service , Limited room service for hot food , Concierge , Wake Up Call Available
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , In-room Broadband , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Business Centre
- Restaurant , Bar
- Steam Rooms , Massage , Beauty Salon/Manicure , Solarium , Snooker/Billiards
- In room entertainment
- Satellite TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Movies (Free) , [Channels] Foreign (European) , [Channels] Foreign (Other) , [Channels] Music , Radio
- Porter , Ground floor bedrooms
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
66% would recommend it to a friend
It's OK, but I wouldn't stay again
The hotel was fine, the room was nicer than I was expecting, having entered the hotel.
The bathroom was definitely the best bit, although the lack of a shower screen meant the floor got quite wet. Having said that, the staff were quite surly, and I felt like an outsider the entire time I was there. Whilst it was technically fine, and I suppose groups or couple might feel more comfortable, I wouldn't stay again.