- Very Good
- 8 guest reviews
"Friendly staff great room the bed was very comfortable tee food was excellent. Location picturesque would stop there again and again..."
"Room was a little noisy as there was a extractor vent outside bedroom window still able to hear noise when window was closed . mentioned whe..."
"Had a lovely weekend away, location of hotel amazing, could not fault this. Breakfast just spot on.lovely place and great welcome...."
"Shower room needs attention...."
"I went to the Blue Boar for a solo Easter break and was welcomed warmly in a nice double room for single occupancy. The room was large and c..."
About the hotel
Set in the heart of Shakespeare country only four miles from Stratford upon Avon the Blue Boar Inn represents the best of an old English country pub,the oldest parts of the building date back to the early 1600s. Stay in comfortable en suite bedrooms, some which still retain impressive original features, such as wooden beams and stone walls. Including a range of three, four and five bed family rooms.
Food is available from lunchtimes 12. 00 noon- 2,30pm and dinner 6. 00pm-9. 30pm options include more formal à la carte to homemade pub food menus complimented by a range of ales and wines. According to church records, William Shakespeare was married in Temple Grafton church in the year 1582 to one Ann Whateley. The name is thought to be a misspelling of Hathaway. Records show that there has been an alehouse at the inn since that time, also a glass-covered well in the restaurant bar is some 35 feet deep and its pure water was once used in the brewing process. today, the well is the home of a family of gold fish. From this comfortable and convenient relaxing base, you can explore Stratford Warwick, the Vale of Evesham, Cotswolds Slightly further afield, The Malvern Hills, and Birmingham and NEC is within about 30 minutes' drive by car. Here at the Blue Boar we are here to cater for your every need and can arrange hire cars, taxis and packed lunches to compliment your touring of our wonderful local attractions.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities , Cots available , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Telephone In Each Room , Interconnecting rooms available , Pets Allowed
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant , Bar , Breakfast to go
- In Room Entertainment
- TV , Radio
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 10:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
88% would recommend it to a friend
The Blue Boar Inn
Friendly staff great room the bed was very comfortable tee food was excellent.
Location picturesque would stop there again and again
Room was a little noisy as there was a extractor vent outside bedroom window still able to hear noise when window was closed .
mentioned when we checked out , would stay again if in a different room the breakfast was very very good ,we also eat in restaurant the previous night the meal was excellent