- 100 guest reviews
"Had a great stay comfy bed, friendly customer service and nice breakfast what more do you want for the price...."
"This is the second time we've stayed at this hotel when we've all met up in Glasgow for a night out. For the price you're paying it's excell..."
"Staff were very friendly...."
"Didn't get breakfast as notables were available and no one seemed to care ...."
"Very clean and friendly...."
About the hotel
Housed in an elegant Victorian terrace in Glasgow’s Sauchiehall Street, The Smiths Hotel in Glasgow is an independent, family-run establishment offering patrons comfortable bed and breakfast accommodation at budget rates in one of city’s most exclusive quarters. Guestrooms are available in various configurations ranging from single basic to family en-suite, each meeting accommodation requirements for business travellers, individuals, groups and families visiting Glasgow. ** FREE FIBRE OPTIC WI-FI NOW AVAILABLE IN ALL ROOMS **
Showing Friday 9 October 2015 to Saturday 10 October 2015Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , Limited Hours Room Service , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Sky Sports , [Channels] Movies (Free) , [Channels] Movies (Pay Per View) , [Channels] Foreign (European) , [Channels] Foreign (Other) , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens
- In room facilities
- Safety Deposit Box , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Doctor on call , Porter , Ground floor bedrooms
- Car Parking Available Offsite
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 13:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
48% would recommend it to a friend
The pictures are not an accurate interpretation of this hotel.i was very dissapointed.the t.v did not work and neither did the kettle.the Windows did not stop any of the noise from the very busy road traffic.
Had a great stay comfy bed, friendly customer service and nice breakfast what more do you want for the price.