- 56 guest reviews
"This is a basic, clean and cheaply-priced hotel, aimed at travellers looking for a short stop-over with no frills. The staff were friendly a..."
"Surprisingly spacious room and en-suite. Very good value for money...."
"Very friendly and helpful staff but rooms very basic. Price was great and room was fine for the purpose we needed it for. However bottle of..."
"Very good room and nice foods..."
"Stayed one night was a basic room but clean staff very friendly. Really enjoyed the breakfast and variety of chooses...."
About the hotel
The Smiths Hotel Glasgow, is a budget hotel located on Glasgow's bustling Sauchiehall Street. This B' Listed Building with striking Victorian facade and is nestled between the city's cosmopolitan centre and the stylish West End. The Smiths Hotel is also within close proximity to theatres, entertainment venues and the city's diverse selection of retail emporia lending to its position as one of Glasgow's budget hotels for city breaks.
The Smiths Hotel in Glasgow is home to 42 well-appointed guest rooms ranging from single basic to family en-suite. We are also pleased to provide complementary private parking (subject to availability) - an exclusive feature for a city centre hotel. A full Scottish breakfast is serviced every morning, prepared with fresh ingredients and premiere quality products (included in all accommodation packages). Wi-Fi is available in the hotel rooms and is free of charge. Within the vicinity of our budget hotel, patrons also have the option to explore a wealth of some of Glasgow's most prominent visitors attractions, including Glasgow University and adjoining Hunterian Museum and Art Gallery, Kelvingrove Museum and Art Gallery, Kelvin Hall International Sports Arena and Kelvingrove Park, all located no more than five minutes from the Smiths Hotel Glasgow.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , Limited Hours Room Service , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Sky Sports , [Channels] Movies (Free) , [Channels] Movies (Pay Per View) , [Channels] Foreign (European) , [Channels] Foreign (Other) , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens
- In room facilities
- Safety Deposit Box , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Doctor on call , Porter , Ground floor bedrooms
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car Parking Available Offsite
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 13:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
50% would recommend it to a friend
Place to crash after a night out
Suitable accommodation to stay in after a night out, quite expensive in relation to services available, no toilet in room you have to go out to the main hall
This is a basic, clean and cheaply-priced hotel, aimed at travellers looking for a short stop-over with no frills.
The staff were friendly and helpful, for Glasgow the price was relatively cheap, and there was an excellent WiFi connection. The main draw-back for me was the shared toilets and showers - though there was a wash-hand-basin in the room. This is Ok for one night - the length of my stay - but wouldn't be acceptable for longer, It's a case of "you pays your money, and you takes your choice!".