About the hotel
First Class Superior hotel with tradition since 1890 in the heart of Munich opposite the main station, connected to all means of public transportation and the shuttle bus the airport. 214 individually and elegantly styled hotel rooms and suites. Banqueting facilities for up to 250 persons, hotel restaurant Zirbelstube offering Bavarian and international specialities, bar lounge with open fireplace, wellness area with gym, sauna, solarium and steam bath free for hotel guests.
Showing Wednesday 27 May 2015 to Thursday 28 May 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms, Safety Deposit Box, Minibar in each room, Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, Limited Hours Room Service, Limited room service for hot food, Concierge, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available, Currency Exchange
- Family friendly
- Babysitting services, Cots available, Interconnecting rooms available, Pets Allowed
- Car parking available onsite, Airport Shuttle, Car Parking Available Offsite, Valet Parking, Park and Ride
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Bar
- Fitness Centre, Sauna, Steam Rooms, Massage, Solarium
- In room entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV, [Channels] News, [Channels] Movies (Pay Per View), [Channels] Foreign (European), [Channels] Foreign (Other), [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens, Radio
- Smoking allowed in bedrooms
- Doctor on call, Lift to all floors, Public Air Conditioning
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
0% would recommend it to a friend
Central location - bit of a time warp
What I liked: the central location is ideal for visiting Munich, it's easy to reach, just opposite the airport bus station.
The staff are friendly, there are lots of restaurants close by and there is a restaurant attached to the hotel.
What I didn't like: I booked a room for one person and I got a room with a single bed which felt small (I can't remember when I last stayed in a room with a single bed) - not a good impression. The bathroom was tiny and so was the room. It was okay for one night, I would not have liked this environment for a longer stay.
WIFI is offered free of charge for 30 minutes per day, otherwise you pay Euro 10.00 per day - frankly, in an age where people expect to stay connected that's a very poor service.
As a comparison: I had spent the previous weekend in Munich, I stayed in the Sofitel in Bayerstrasse and I paid the same price for a room as I had paid in the Eden Wolff. Perhaps there are better rooms in the hotel - mine was poor and I wouldn't go back.