- 17 guest reviews
"Warm welcome. Excellent breakfast. Rooms look date but goes with building. Good location. Little pricey but so is Bath...."
"A very friendly and informal welcome from the owner. Nice area about 10-15 mins walk to the centre, a Victorian house with a style. Quite ex..."
"Comfortable room with En-suite shower and toilet. Dog welcome. Very pleasant sitting room and a warm welcome...."
"We thoroughly enjoyed our stay in this local guest house. The landlady is very kind and friendly and welcoming. A great hearty English break..."
"Made to feel very welcome from the moment we arrived. Our room was comfortable and had everything we needed for a weekend stay. With free of..."
About the hotel
Greenways Bed and Breakfast is the perfect place to stay in Bath. A wonderful guesthouse with original vintage style accommodation close to the centre of Bath, offering free wiFi and free off-street parking on site. Greenways is a Victorian house (1896) ideally situated in a quiet area, ten minutes level walk from the centre of the beautiful city of Bath.
With off-street parking for two vehicles, Greenways is the perfect spot to leave your car and explore Bath on foot. The proprietress has retained many period features which, together with a fine selection of paintings and antiques create a charming, yet homely atmosphere. All rooms have an ensuite bath or shower room, television, hairdryer & hospitality tray. The Lounge is available for use by guests and free wiFi is available in the dining room area. Various choices of breakfast including a full English is served in the conservatory overlooking the award-winning garden (Bath in Bloom Award 2011 and 2012)
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite , Car Parking Available Offsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas
- In room entertainment
- TV , Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room
- Hotel services
- Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Children's Facilities - Indoor , Pets Allowed
- Ground floor bedrooms
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 10:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- 27/06/2011 to 22/06/2020 - Hotel latest check in is 18.00 hrs. Please telephone 01225310132 with an estimated arrival time. Thank you! The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
Excellent breakfast. Rooms look date but goes with building. Good location. Little pricey but so is Bath.
A friendly welcome
A very friendly and informal welcome from the owner.
Nice area about 10-15 mins walk to the centre, a Victorian house with a style. Quite expensive for Easter but a pleasant place to stay.