- 33 guest reviews
"We'd read some scathing reviews on various review sites and was very wary about booking at the Cocoon, We're glad we overcame those doubts a..."
"I started staying in cocoon 6 years ago and loved the underground theme, people visiting, staff and hotel is great just a problem with noise..."
"Great location and very good value for money!..."
"The hotel at first glance can put off bad vibes, but once inside the staff are very polite and helpful. When you enter your room, you will b..."
"Really nice hotel, clean rooms, homely feel, friendly reception staff. I would defiantly stay here again !..."
About the hotel
Conceptual, budget boutique pod hotel rooms in Liverpool's city centre. Each Cocoon offers a great value stylish, compact space with all the comfort & amenities you need by the award winning team at International Inn. Cocoon rooms are intimate internal cabins in American walnut with king size or twin beds, beautiful ensuite bathrooms with rose head rain showers, desks, luggage space, open plan wardrobes, LCD tvs, i-pod docking stations in all rooms.
free wi-fi available in public areas
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas
- In room entertainment
- TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Movies (Free) , [Channels] Foreign (European) , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens , Radio
- In room facilities
- Safety Deposit Box , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room
- Lift to all floors , Public Air Conditioning
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car Parking Available Offsite
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
76% would recommend it to a friend
Wasn't a nice experience and the hosts were rude so changed and booked a different hotel
Hotel was above a night club very noisy and uncomfortable and unwelcoming seems more like a night club entrance .
Value for your Wonga
We'd read some scathing reviews on various review sites and was very wary about booking at the Cocoon, We're glad we overcame those doubts and were very pleasantly surprised with our accommodation, we had a clean and tidy room with the basics that you'd expect, the staff were pleasant.
All in all for the price we paid you cant expect better. We would definitely book here again if we were returning to Liverpool.