- Very Good
- 29 guest reviews
"I have stayed at this hotel for the past five years for a specific event. Tastefully decorated, great attention to detail in the rooms, poli..."
"What a great hotel, would recommend this hotel to anyone, clean and friendly staff, good facilities and great location...."
"Fantastic hotel , stayed many times but still impresses every time...."
"When we arrived the lady at reception didn't really greet us, barely said anything to us and charged us £100 extra, when we came to ask what..."
"Was my first time in Southport. I loved it had great time,first stopped at thornby point,I recommend to all.then on to the Vincent, room exc..."
About the hotel
The Vincent Hotel Southport is a unique lifestyle hotel for the North West of England. Situated on Lord Street, Southport’s Parisienne Boulevard, the Vincent takes comfort and personal service to new heights – all within a fresh, stylish and contemporary interior. Whether staying for business, pleasure or both, we are sure to invigorate and inspire in equal measure.
We look forward to taking care of you.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities, Air conditioning in rooms, 24 Hour Reception, Cots available, Wedding Licence, Safety Deposit Box, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room, Telephone In Each Room, 24 Hour Room Service, Concierge, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available, Interconnecting rooms available, Porter, Lift to all floors, Public Air Conditioning
- Airport Shuttle, Car Parking Available Offsite, Valet Parking, Park and Ride
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, In-room Broadband, In-room Modem Hook up, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Bar, Breakfast to go
- Gymnasium, Massage, Beauty Salon/Manicure, Mountain Bike Hire, [Channels] News, [Channels] Sky Sports, [Channels] Movies (Pay Per View), [Channels] Music
- In Room Entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV, Radio
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms, Wheelchair Access To Leisure Facilities
Useful Info Show/hide
- Up to 13 years old
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
93% would recommend it to a friend
Usually great, but disappointed on this occasion
I have stayed at this hotel for the past five years for a specific event.
Tastefully decorated, great attention to detail in the rooms, polite staff and good selection of breakfast items. My gripe is that they believe it is acceptable to 'hold' £50 a night against a credit card without telling me this is their policy - AND - that a week after checking out they are still holding it... I don't owe anything, which was confirmed when I rang the hotel to question why £100 had appeared on my cc statement, however I was told that the receptionist made me aware this would happen when I checked in. Sadly she didn't, or I wouldn't have handed over my card OR had to ring the hotel to question it. And I would like to add I have NEVER been made aware of it on any occasion I have stayed there. This isn't a complaint - I would absolutely recommend this hotel - I would just like to draw this to the attention of future guests.
What a great hotel, would recommend this hotel to anyone, clean and friendly staff, good facilities and great location.