- Very Good
- 47 guest reviews
"Perfectly comfortable stay, but the efforts to look trendy and 'boutique' feel strained. Some hideous design choices and dull lighting on c..."
"From the moment we arrived and was greeted by the valet to the moment we checked out at reception, our stay at the vincent was superb We st..."
"Staff superb, rooms great, beds big, baths deep, food delicious, cocktails shaken perfectly. What's not to like?..."
"Totally enjoyed my stay, room was brilliant and staff were amazing...."
"The room could have been much cleaner. There were dusty surfaces on the open shelves and coffee mug rings on the desk. These are very basic..."
About the hotel
The Vincent Hotel Southport is a unique lifestyle hotel for the North West of England. Situated on Lord Street, Southport’s Parisienne Boulevard, the Vincent takes comfort and personal service to new heights – all within a fresh, stylish and contemporary interior. Whether staying for business, pleasure or both, we are sure to invigorate and inspire in equal measure.
We look forward to taking care of you.
Showing Thursday 30 July 2015 to Friday 31 July 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms, Safety Deposit Box, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room, Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, 24 Hour Room Service, Concierge, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available, Interconnecting rooms available
- Wedding Licence, Porter, Lift to all floors, Public Air Conditioning
- Airport Shuttle, Car Parking Available Offsite, Valet Parking, Park and Ride
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, In-room Broadband, In-room Modem Hook up, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Bar, Breakfast to go
- Gymnasium, Massage, Beauty Salon/Manicure, Mountain Bike Hire
- In room entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV, [Channels] News, [Channels] Sky Sports, [Channels] Movies (Pay Per View), [Channels] Music, Radio
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms, Wheelchair Access To Leisure Facilities
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
89% would recommend it to a friend
All fine, but trying too hard!
Perfectly comfortable stay, but the efforts to look trendy and 'boutique' feel strained.
Some hideous design choices and dull lighting on corridors (to create 'atmosphere'?) didn't do much for me. Too much black.
Highly recommend this place!
From the moment we arrived and was greeted by the valet to the moment we checked out at reception, our stay at the vincent was superb We stayed in a v corner studio which was a gorgeous room, plenty of space and very very clean with a great view Breakfast next day was brought up to our room and arrived piping hot We are definitely coming back!!!.