"Had booked for a twin room but none available when we arrived, so we were offered 2 adjoining single rooms at no extra charge. Comfy bed. Ha..."
"Excellent value although the tv didnt work..."
"Provided a warm, safe place to stay at a convenient location and at a bargain price. The shabby decor and very worn carpets suggest a refurb..."
"2 young girls on reception let it down with their abrupt unfriendly manner, never seen a smile on either of them, quite rude to customers in..."
"Very good value for money, the only negative comment I would make is that the reception staff except for one lady were incredible abrupt, no..."
About the hotel
The Britannia Birmingham hotel is a traditional hotel which maintains most of its original architecture. The centrally located hotel stands in a prime position, within walking distance of New Street station, all major stores and the Bullring shopping centre. The 214 en-suite bedrooms are refreshingly decorated and comfortable with TV, Telephone Hairdryer, Trouser Press and Tea and Coffee making facilities.
Bar rogue is a relaxed and quiet bar that allows you to wind down with a drink or two. There are 10 Conference rooms available for any occasion and can cater for up to 200 people. WIFI is free to all guests and is available in all public areas of the hotel.
Showing Sunday 7 February 2016 to Monday 8 February 2016Change Search
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , 24 Hour Room Service , Limited room service for hot food , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Pets Allowed
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Business Centre , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar
- In room entertainment
- TV , [Channels] News
- Smoking allowed in bedrooms
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Trouser press in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Porter , Lift to all floors , Public Air Conditioning
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- 01/03/2010 to 01/03/2020 - Important Information: The hotel will charge a £2 administration fee on all credit card transactions. Guest are required to show photo identification and valid credit card upon check-in. The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
48% would recommend it to a friend
Girls night out with my BFF
Had booked for a twin room but none available when we arrived, so we were offered 2 adjoining single rooms at no extra charge.
Comfy bed. Hairdryer wasn't brilliant but there was a working kettle and decent shower. No toiletries besides a small bar of soap and the shower had a basic shower gel to use. However this was reflected in the price and for £36 in total for the 2 rooms it was brilliant. Not a luxury hotel but excellent location in heart of Birmingham and 2 minute walk to new street station. Basic but clean accommodation.
Excellent value although the tv didnt work