- 3 guest reviews
"I booked this hotel last minute but was not disappointed by the experience. The staff make the hotel but it is also helped by the fact the h..."
"Over the course of a two-week trip to Ireland, we stayed in 9 different hotels. We stayed in other similarly priced "5" star hotels. This is..."
About the hotel
Hayfield Manor is a luxury 5 Star hotel, nestled within 2 acres of mature, leafy gardenes , just one mile away from Cork City Centre in the South of Ireland. Combing opulence and grandeur with the facilities and comforts found only in the most modern establishments, guests can experience the character and charm of an inviting Manor House. Hayfield Manor's 88 guestrooms and suites are air conditioned, spacious, with king size beds, bathrobes and slippers.
There are 2 distinct restaurants to choose from: Orchids Restaurant, the fine dining option serving contemporary Irish cuisine, or Perrotts Garden Bistro, the casual alternative with a Mediterranean and Internationally influenced menu. The Beautique health & treatment suites is exclusive to residents. 4 Meeting Rooms, business centre and wireless internet are available. Dogs facilitated. Outside individual kennels available for up to 2 dogs.
Showing Saturday 13 February 2016 to Sunday 14 February 2016Change Search
- Disabled Facilities
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms , Safety Deposit Box , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Trouser press in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , Limited Hours Room Service , Concierge , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available , Currency Exchange
- Family friendly
- Babysitting services , Cots available , Interconnecting rooms available , Children's Facilities - Indoor , Children's Facilities - Outdoor
- Wedding Licence , Doctor on call , Porter , Lift to all floors
- Car parking available onsite , Valet Parking
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , In-room Broadband , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Business Centre , Secretary Service , Translation Service , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar , Breakfast to go
- Gymnasium , Indoor Pool , Sauna , Steam Rooms , Massage , Beauty Salon/Manicure , Jacuzzi
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Sky Sports , [Channels] Foreign (European) , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens , Radio
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms , Wheelchair Access To Leisure Facilities , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
33% would recommend it to a friend
Great Hotel with exceptional staff
I booked this hotel last minute but was not disappointed by the experience.
The staff make the hotel but it is also helped by the fact the hotel is amazing and the facilities are second to none. Would highly recommend.
Not worth the money, and definitely not luxury...
Over the course of a two-week trip to Ireland, we stayed in 9 different hotels.
We stayed in other similarly priced "5" star hotels. This is the only hotel I would not recommend. The rooms were dated and felt like they hadn't been renovated since the 90s. The shower had seriously weak water pressure. The sheets were quite nice, but the beds themselves were sunken and uncomfortable. We did swim in the pool, which was nicely lit at night. The breakfast was outrageously priced for what you got (and, worth noting, at every other hotel breakfast was included). I recommend eating at Fen's Quay (an off site restaurant, about 12 minutes walk from the hotel (great Benedict and a lovely restaurant) if you do end up staying at this Hayfield Manor.
Dear Rebecca S,
I would like to thank you very much for choosing to stay at Hayfield Manor recently and also for taking the time to review us on LateRooms.com.
Naturally I am very disappointed to read that you did not enjoy your weekend with us.
At Hayfield Manor, we are a small manor hotel. In an effort to be in keeping with the exterior, all our rooms are suitably dressed with traditional manor furnishings. Whilst we know this may not appeal to some guests, we take great care in lovingly preserving the manor feel within the hotel and the original fireplace can be seen in our lobby area.
We do however acknowledge that whilst remaining in a manor style, our guest rooms do require updating over the years, in fact, we are currently going through refurbishments throughout the whole hotel and I can assure you that new shower fittings are ordered and are awaiting fitting along with new furniture, wall paper and carpets to mention a few expected changes over the coming months.
In relation to breakfast, unfortunately when booking through a third party website, the rooms do not include breakfast. I am exceptionally sorry if this was not communicated to you, however I believe it should be listed on the third party website at time of booking. Our breakfast offering is a substantial complex cold buffet and a cooked to order restaurant menu which even includes Bucks Fizz for those romantic weekends away.
Rebecca S, I would like to take this opportunity to thank you for your feedback, I do sincerely hope that I will have the pleasure of welcoming you back to Hayfield Manor where we can show you the true experience of 5* Manor Hotel.
Ettienne van Vrede,