- 48 guest reviews
"The apartment was clean and comfortable. furniture had seen better days white leather coach looking more grey. But no complaints really. Jus..."
"Lovely staff, great location...."
"Second time we have stayed now and would definitely go back again, absolutely brilliant service every time...."
"Our second time staying here and we will definitely be staying here again..."
About the hotel
Posh Pads at the historical Casartelli building is the perfect alternative to a hotel suite. With your very own spacious 2 bedroom 4 or 5 star apartment, you'll find all the comforts of home such as a large LCD Flatscreen TV, iPod Dock & DVD player on request combined with the privacy and freedom only a serviced apartment can offer but with all the facilities you would expect to find in a hotel, such as 24 hour reception, concierge service and on site bar/restaurants. Situated in the heart of the city centre facing the brand new Liverpool1 shopping centre your Posh Pad is just a short stroll away from an array of fine bars & restaurants, the iconic Albert Dock, complete with museums and art galleries the ECHO arena & BT Convention centre and Beatles Story.
Lime Street Train station is just a 5 minute walk away as is the international ferry terminal. For football both Liverpool and Everton stadiums are just a 15 minute taxi ride away. Your sumptuous apartment also contains a fully equipped kitchen, dining area and spacious luxurious lounge. Upon arrival you will be greeted by our friendly and informative staff who will show you to your apartment where you will find tea & coffee facilities, luxurious bathrobes (Penthouses Only), and Gilcrest and Soames toiletries have all been provided for your convenience. Here at Posh Pads we believe that going the extra mile really makes your stay special & memorable, so whether you are visiting the city for business or pleasure book your Posh Pad now and let our caring, knowledgeable team take care of your every need. For your convenience we also provide secure underground car parking, available at just £11 per car per night. Free WIFI available in reception area and WIFI fitted to all apartments at an additional charge of £5 per day. Hot breakfast is available at both of our on-site restaurants.
Showing Wednesday 6 May 2015 to Thursday 7 May 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms, Safety Deposit Box, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Trouser press in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, Limited Hours Room Service, Limited room service for hot food, Concierge, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available, Interconnecting rooms available
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, In-room Broadband, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Bar, Breakfast to go
- In room entertainment
- Video/DVD Player, TV, Satellite TV, Video/DVD Library, CD Player, [Channels] News, [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens, Radio
- Lift to all floors
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- 11/12/2012 to 31/12/2014 - You must have a card for pre auth (150). None residents will not be permitted into the building after 11pm. No guests under the age of 21 (unless accompanied by an adult) The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
98% would recommend it to a friend
Posh Pads at The Casartelli
The apartment was clean and comfortable.
furniture had seen better days white leather coach looking more grey. But no complaints really. Just that our apartment was at front of building and has the windows weren't double glazed we did get alot of noise from the road so maybe this is something the owner's could look into.