- 18 guest reviews
"Well positioned for access to city centre, restaurants and bars. Provided the opportunity to relax and entertain family with all the facilit..."
"A lovely spacious apartment which was lovely for 4 adults the baths are huge!! One of the best places I've stayed..."
"We received a warm welcome on arrival. The apartment was immaculately clean and the kitchen contained all the essentials for hot drinks and..."
"Excellent apartment, will definitely visit again...."
"Staff at the hotel were really helpful and there was a lot of space, so you felt comfortable. Parking was good. They had some really nice to..."
About the hotel
Kensington House Aparthotel is a luxurious mix of 23 serviced apartments, conveniently located in Newcastle's leafy and cosmopolitan suburb of Jesmond. Every spacious apartment is individually and imaginatively designed, and furnished to the highest standards with impeccable taste. Newcastle's vibrant city centre is only a stone's throw away and there is easy access to rolling hills and historic coastline, making Kensington House the ideal location for all your needs.
Whether you are looking for a weekend retreat with a difference or somewhere to stay whilst on business, Kensington House Aparthotel won't let you down. A vast array of shops, restaurants, bars and attractions are only a short walk away in the heart of Jesmond or in Newcastle city centre. There are award-winning golf courses almost within reach of a 5-iron, and ample opportunities locally for traditional country pursuits. Our apartments are all available on a nightly basis, with no minimum stay, making them ideal for both corporate clients and visitors to the region. At Kensington House guests benefit from the convenience and services of a hotel whilst also enjoying the space and freedom of apartment living. Free Car Parking is available to the front and rear of the building . We offer 1 free Wi-Fi code per apartment , complimentary continental breakfast , service the apartments daily free of charge , and 24 hour reception .
Showing Tuesday 28 July 2015 to Wednesday 29 July 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Car parking available onsite, Park and Ride
- Wi-Fi Available, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Secretary Service, Private dining services
- In room entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV, [Channels] News, [Channels] Sky Sports, [Channels] Movies (Free), [Channels] Foreign (Other), [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room
- Ground floor bedrooms
- Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- 23/04/2012 to 31/12/2016 - For all Weekend Reservations the card used to pay needs to be shown to reception on arrival for verification. The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
94% would recommend it to a friend
Well positioned for access to city centre, restaurants and bars.
Provided the opportunity to relax and entertain family with all the facilities you could require.
Amazing stay and lovely staff!!
A lovely spacious apartment which was lovely for 4 adults the baths are huge!.
One of the best places I've stayed