- 1 guest reviews
"Very good.. Can't go wrong :) nice staff and nice apartment :) could do with black Out curtains though...."
About the hotel
The Excelsior apartments are all within a three mile radius of the major business centres, and are the ideal springboard for all the surrounding tourist attractions. Poised at the top of the Gower peninsula, the whole of the stunning South Wales coast is easily accessible from this location. Set right in the heart of the city, Excelsior apartments are within easy walking distance of fine restaurants, the Quadrant shopping centre, the main bus station and Swansea Railway Station.
The new Aspers casino and state-of-the art LC2 Leisure Centre are directly opposite the development. Whether engaging in a hard days' business, or sampling the many tourist attractions of the area, you'll be glad of the real home-from-home atmosphere you'll find in these 3rd to 7th floor apartments. A comfortable sofa, digital TV, and fully equipped kitchen provide for real relaxation at the end of the day, while separate living and sleeping arrangements provide extra flexibility over the single hotel room. The city of Swansea hosts the £32m National Waterfront Museum, along with castles, art galleries and the Swansea and Mumbles Railway, the world's first railway service. With Swansea fast becoming one of the most progressive cities in Wales, exciting opportunities exist for both the business and leisure visitor. Swansea's transport links are excellent, with the M4 motorway skirting the top of the city and Cardiff International Airport just 1 hour away by car. The Intercity 125 railway service runs from London Paddington to Swansea, and on to the ferry port of Fishguard. Please note that check-in times are: - 2pm to 8pm daily. Please be advised that late check in fees do apply should you arrive after these times. Please note: This property cannot accommodate single-sex groups, including hen and stag parties. -Our parking facility is limited with an additional £5 per night depending on availability. -All older children or adults are charged GBP 20 per person per night for extra beds. -Please note that the property will charge an additional £15 to split to beds, if twin beds are required.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , In-room Broadband , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In room entertainment
- Video/DVD Player , TV , Satellite TV , CD Player , Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room
- Lift to all floors
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- 01/07/2013 to 01/07/2020 - 2.5% Surcharge on Credit Card payments, 3.5% Surcharge on American Express Payments. Following booking, A Space in the City will email your booking confirmation and check in details. The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
Can't go wrong :) nice staff and nice apartment :) could do with black
Out curtains though.