- Very Good
- 49 guest reviews
"Our second stay at this lovely hotel - very impressed once again with the room, the food and the gereal facilities. The SPA is of a very hig..."
"I stayed here for 1 night in a standard single and my room was really lovely. There is a little noise from the road outside but not enough t..."
"We were travelling with our two dogs and the room (Room 14) was ideally suited on a separate corridor with a direct outside door to the gard..."
About the hotel
There aren't many places that can offer the Nant Ddu Lodge's blend of easy informality and standards of excellence. It is a true country hotel and inn, unfussy, warm, welcoming and utterly relaxing, yet guests sacrifice nothing in terms of comfort and surroundings. Quite simply, the Nant Ddu Lodge represents the best of all worlds - the highest standards brought to you with that all-important personal touch.
The contemporary style of the individually designed bedrooms displays great zest and inventiveness. Each of the 31 bedrooms has the benefit of full en-suite facilities. Each room is equipped with everything you would expect for your stay including digital channels for your television, video players (with a free video library available) and complimentary beverage making facilities. In addition, our Superior Rooms are larger with queen size beds, wide-screen televisions, sofas, waffle dressing gowns and ample working areas. The Nant Ddu is renowed for it's food. The cooking is tasty and traditional with an wide choice of creative dishes. Guests can dine in our vibrant Bistro or traditional Bar and Lounge area choosing from our extensive menu which changes regularly to reflect the availability of fresh and local top-quality produce. Our Health Spa and Fitness Club are both unique places to exercise, unwind or relax in the heart of the Brecon Beacons. Our facilties include an 18 metre indoor swimming pool, hydro-spa, saunarium (a more relaxing alternative to sauna and steam rooms), air conditioned gymnasium and solarium , all of which are complimentary during your stay with us. Health & Beauty treatment rooms are also available offering a range of therapeutic and revitalising treatments.
Showing Sunday 4 October 2015 to Monday 5 October 2015Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Pets Allowed
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar
- Gymnasium , Indoor Pool , Fitness Centre , Sauna , Steam Rooms , Massage , Beauty Salon/Manicure , Jacuzzi
- In room entertainment
- Video/DVD Player , TV , Satellite TV , Video/DVD Library , [Channels] News , [Channels] Sky Sports , [Channels] Music , Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- Limited Hours Room Service , Limited room service for hot food , Wake Up Call Available
- Ground floor bedrooms
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms , Wheelchair Access To Leisure Facilities , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
88% would recommend it to a friend
Walking Weekend Break
Our second stay at this lovely hotel - very impressed once again with the room, the food and the gereal facilities.
The SPA is of a very high standard and the staff very friendly and helpful. Food also excellent.
Lovely little hotel
I stayed here for 1 night in a standard single and my room was really lovely.
There is a little noise from the road outside but not enough to be a problem for me personally. My only critisms would be that the night staffing is sparse as the bar is very busy (I arrived at 8.30pm) and also wifi did not work. I did try to ring reception about this but there was no answer. Breakfast was lovely - plenty of toast, cereals, fruit and yoghurt.