- 13 guest reviews
"Fabulous little hotel..."
"The hotel was delightful, bedrooms could not be faulted attention given to detail,would recommend to my friends. We only stayed for one nigh..."
"We had read the reviews before we went and were not in the least bit disappointed with our stay. From the moment we arrived our host was hel..."
"Stayed one night to break up journey from Suffolk to Aberdeen. Lovely warm welcome, room was fantastic with huge bath and proper shower cubi..."
"Fabulous accommodation, great food and wonderful setting. Sam and Jen could not do enough for us, we would stay again in a heartbeat!..."
About the hotel
The Knoll is a late Victorian country Retreat offering 8 ensuite guest bedrooms and a self contained apartment with exclusive use hot tub. All rooms are equipped with satellite TV, DVD players, iPod dock/alarm/radios, full hospitality tray, toiletries and robes. We offer a fabulous breakfast (inclusive in all 8 hotel rooms) and gorgeous evening dinner all set in a quiet country location just a few minutes walk to Lake Windermere.
Handy for the Lake Steamers and other excellent attractions.
Showing Wednesday 6 May 2015 to Thursday 7 May 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Wedding Licence
- Car parking available onsite, Car Parking Available Offsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Bar, Breakfast to go
- In room entertainment
- Video/DVD Player, Satellite TV, Video/DVD Library, [Channels] News, [Channels] Movies (Free), [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens, Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- Limited room service for hot food, Wake Up Call Available
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 10:30 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
Lovely weekend xx
Fabulous little hotel
The hotel was delightful, bedrooms could not be faulted attention given to detail,would recommend to my friends.
We only stayed for one night and feel we made a good choice to eat there, the food service and atmosphere was excellent.