- 90 guest reviews
"Did everything I needed it too..."
"The room was completely acceptable and included some nice touches such as an mp3 player and cafetiere. The Bathroom was new and was great -..."
"Small room, clean, reasonably maintained but the bed was a bit worn out. Could've probably done with a new mattress. Staff very friendly and..."
"It was very noisy in the hotel with creaking floorboards and paper thin walls between rooms...."
"I had a single room that was very cramped. I like to exercise in the mornings but there wasn't enough space for that. The shower didn't work..."
About the hotel
The relaxed café atmosphere creates a warm welcome to The Clifton Hotel, and that, along with the location makes it an ideal base for exploring Bristol. The grade II listed building is situated in Clifton within walking distance of boutique shopping in Clifton Village, bars and restaurants on Park street and tourist attractions such as the zoo and suspension bridge. Traditionally decorated en-suite rooms retain many original features such as floor to ceiling windows and are finished with a complimentary hospitality tray including fresh tea and coffee, fresh fruit and biscuits.
With a 24 hour reception and links with local companies offering spa packages and days out you can be sure your needs are catered for at any time. In terms of dining the hotel is home to Caffe Clifton serving a range of teas and coffees, cakes, snacks and lunches and is the perfect place to sit and relax with the morning paper. Racks our bar and restaurant is a popular venue serving seasonally inspired home made meals and a range of drinks as well as our morning breakfast with the option of dining inside by the fire or out in the sunshine! Due to the popular on-site bar and restaurant with outdoor terrace, some rooms can suffer from noise - this is mostly, but not exclusively at weekends. To request a quiet room please contact our reception team.
Showing Sunday 2 August 2015 to Monday 3 August 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, Limited Hours Room Service, Limited room service for hot food, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available, Pets Allowed
- Wi-Fi Available, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant, Bar
- In room entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV, [Channels] News
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Telephone In Each Room
- Ground floor bedrooms, Lift to all floors
- Car Parking Available Offsite
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
63% would recommend it to a friend
Single rooms is poky. Bathroom a pod - smaller than that in a caravan
Called an 'executive' single room...whatever that means.
The room was 12 feet x 6 feet including bathroom at a push. Avoid if you suffer from claustrophobia.
Small room, but fine
Did everything I needed it too