This hotel doesn't have any reviews yet.
About the hotel
A forerunner in the luxury hotel business, the Hotel Meurice in Calais, the first of its name, exists since 1771. Destroyed during the Second World War, the hotel was rebuilt in 1954-1955. Close to the train station, 5 minutes from the beach, the Hotel Meurice's friendly atmosphere and charm await you right in the heart of the city.
Well appointed salon for conferences, exclusive meals/banquets (up to 170 gusts), cocktail parties, family parties. The gastronomic stop between Paris, London and Brussels, "La Diligence" welcomes you to its cosy and confortable decor, enchanced with oak panels. Our "A la Carte" menu, worthy of the best restaurants, offers you a large choice of dishes. Our Chef, Alain, likes to unleash his own imagination. You will marvel at his inventive, sometimes amazing, cooking. Our important "Carte des Vins" will allow you to harmonise the liaison between dish and wine. Over better, why not open the door of "La Diligence" and enjoy the emotion of fine cooking. A forerunner in the luxury business, the Hotel Meurice in Calais, the first of its name, exists since 1771. First, the Royal Post House, "LE CHARIOT ROYAL", the owner, Charles-Augustin Meurice, had the brilliant idea to add an inn to provide luxury accomodation for English travellers. His son, Louis-Augustin Meurice, founded in 1818, the Hotel Meurice, rue de Rivoli, today, the most famous palace in Paris
Unfortunately this hotel is currently not open to bookings through LateRooms.com
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, 24 Hour Reception, Cots available, Smoking allowed in public areas, Smoking allowed in bedrooms, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Telephone In Each Room, 24 Hour Room Service, Concierge, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available, Interconnecting rooms available, Pets Allowed, Ground floor bedrooms, Lift to all floors
- Car parking available onsite, Car Parking Available Offsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Secretary Service, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Bar
- Jacuzzi, [Channels] News, [Channels] Movies (Pay Per View), [Channels] Foreign (European), [Channels] Childrens
- In Room Entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV
Useful Info Show/hide
- 14:00 00:00
- Up to 12 years old
- The LateRooms.com rate for Hotel Meurice in Calais is the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All taxes are included, with the exception of city tax, which will be charged at 0.85(EUR) per person per night and is payable to the hotel directly.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
No reviews yet