This hotel doesn't have any reviews yet.
About the hotel
This delightful 3* hotel is perched conveniently on the San Antonio Bay, boasting stunning sea views. Surrounded by restaurants, boutiques, souvenir shops and many an entertainment option you are fully immersed in fun for the whole family! You are a simple 3. 5 KM journey to San Antonio town and just a few metres away from the charming Punta Xinxo beach.
Both bus and ferry stops are situated very near by for those who wish to travel further afield. The hotel contains two large solarium terraces with two cooling swimming pools for both adults and children. A spacious dining room serves a delicious International buffet for both breakfast and dinner. A bar and kiosk is also available on the terrace for drinks and snacks. A social hall with air-conditioning and satellite TV is on offer for guests, as is a shared garden for more reflective moments. The reception is at your disposal 24 hours a day with money exchange, security safe, car hire, medical service, excursions, taxi hire and local information. Around the area guests have the option to practise tennis, parasailing, scuba diving, banana boating, mini golf and many other activities.
Showing Sunday 2 August 2015 to Monday 3 August 2015Change Search
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms, Safety Deposit Box, Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, Currency Exchange
- Family friendly
- Cots available, Children's Facilities - Outdoor
- Outdoor Pool, Solarium, Pitch n' Putt, Table Tennis, Snooker/Billiards
- In room entertainment
- Satellite TV, [Channels] News, [Channels] Foreign (European), [Channels] Foreign (Other)
- Smoking allowed in bedrooms
- Lift to all floors
- Car Parking Available Offsite
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 12:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
No reviews yet