- 11 guest reviews
"Stayed over night while at a wedding near by. Room very affordable through laterooms. Slightly dated furniture and fixtures; bathroom suite..."
"Stopped here whilst working in the area with the hope of getting some twilight golf in. Service was great and the room was clean and comfort..."
"Service was good, barman was fantastic bringing up my food to my room as solo traveller. Just believe £75 is too expensive for this type of..."
"Needing a comfortable bed at a very reasonable price in quiet surroundings then look no further. Free parking and great wifi connection for..."
"Friendly helpful staff. Room comfortable and warm. A bit off the beaten track but still accessible to South London and Gatwick. Wifi is weak..."
About the hotel
Customer Service comes first here at the privately owned AA 3-star rated hotel and golf club, set amid 200 acres of stunning Surrey countryside, close to Dorking, Horsham, Cranleigh, Guildford and only 20 minutes from Gatwick. We are particularly proud of our beautiful Manor House bedrooms, all equipped for business and leisure guests, and also our food and service. We have received three prestigious awards for Business Excellence and Customer Service.
Golfers will also love the mature challenging championship length golf course, where no single hole is the same.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Cots available , Wedding Licence , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Telephone In Each Room , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available , Interconnecting rooms available
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , In-room Broadband , In-room Modem Hook up , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Secretary Service , Private dining services
- Gymnasium , Golf 18 Hole , Aerobics Studio , Fitness Centre , Snooker/Billiards , Fishing
- In Room Entertainment
- TV , Radio
- Lounge Menu , Bar , Breakfast to go
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
36% would recommend it to a friend
Gatton Manor Hotel & Golf Club
Stayed over night while at a wedding near by.
Room very affordable through laterooms. Slightly dated furniture and fixtures; bathroom suite etc.
Great golf course pity about the shower
Stopped here whilst working in the area with the hope of getting some twilight golf in.
Service was great and the room was clean and comfortable if not a little warm but it was the end of July. It was just a pity there was no water pressure so the shower dribbled the first morning. After I asked them to look at it it dribbled unless I sat down in the batch and held the shower head, now. Now I know why the shower head was always left in the holder just above the bath. The service in bar was good and the food ok but it was a limited menu designed for golf societies I think. Over all it was acceptable due to getting an evening of golf but the shower means I will not be going back. Pity as it was a very good course with tricky greens.