This hotel doesn't have any reviews yet.
About the hotel
Full of personality and charm, The Levin is a sophisticated boutique hotel in the heart of Knightsbridge. The owner, David Levin, demonstrates enormous amounts of forward thinking with a refreshingly different decor and a popular bistro. Bright and welcoming, the eye-catching contemporary design in the lobby lounge, with its Tiffany blue-coloured walls, art nouveau furniture and striking light fittings, reflects the imaginative creativity found throughout the hotel.
Relax with a book from your own in room Penguin Classics libary or pop next door for some vital shopping in Harrods before returning for a light lunch in the brasserie, accompanied by a glass of Sauvignon Blanc direct from the owners vineyard in the Loire Valley.
- Air conditioning in rooms, 24 Hour Reception, Cots available, Safety Deposit Box, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Minibar in each room, Telephone In Each Room, 24 Hour Room Service, Limited room service for hot food, Concierge, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available, Currency Exchange, Doctor on call, Ground floor bedrooms, Lift to all floors, Public Air Conditioning
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Bar
- In Room Entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV, Radio
- CD Player, [Channels] News, [Channels] Sky Sports, [Channels] Movies (Free), [Channels] Foreign (European), [Channels] Foreign (Other), [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens
Useful Info Show/hide
- Up to 12 years old
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
No reviews yet