- 78 guest reviews
"The hotel is a little run down (the illuminated hotel sign outside only partly working is indicative of what's inside) but it's clean, the s..."
"Lovely staff, simple but clean room, and great location for the theatre which is where we were headed...."
"Found my experience at the hotel a very Nice one Nice clean hotel value for money will be back soon :)..."
"Friendly and helpful at the reception desk. Comfy, clean and neat room...."
About the hotel
This stunning Victorian building is situated right in the centre of town with Wolverhampton University, adjacent to the train station and close to the Mander Shopping Centre close by. The Grand Theatre is located next door. All 117 bedrooms are en-suite and are attractively decorated and furnished with TV, Telephone, Hairdryer and Tea and Coffee making facilities.
Jenny’s restaurant is spacious and bright that offers a fine range of culinary delights from a la carte to lighter meals. The wave bar is a great meeting place, before and after a visit to the theatre or a hard day shopping. A wide range of fine wines and non-alcoholic beverages are available. With six conference rooms, the hotel offers first class facilities for any business meeting or social event. Rooms hold up to 250 people. WIFI is free to all guests and is available in all public areas of the hotel.
Showing Saturday 29 August 2015 to Sunday 30 August 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Disabled Facilities, Smoking allowed in bedrooms
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, 24 Hour Room Service, Limited room service for hot food, Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available, Pets Allowed
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar
- In room entertainment
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Trouser press in each room, Telephone In Each Room
- Lift to all floors, Public Air Conditioning
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- 01/03/2010 to 01/03/2020 - Important Information: The hotel will charge a £2 administration fee on all credit card transactions. Valid Photo ID must be shown if guests are wishing to settle the account by cash. The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
54% would recommend it to a friend
moved rooms, no choice
We were moved from a double room to a tiny single as hotel had overbooked.
Late rooms email as I booked, told me I had been charged an advanced rate, payable at time of booking. But when I got to the hotel they charged me too . They insisted I had not paid. Confusion reigned, I will now have to check my old statements to check your or their incompetency
I've stayed here before so knew it's not really up to much.
But, manners don't cost a lot, The young bloke who was on reception yesterday was f'in and blinding under his breath during our check-in. Unbelievably, he was in the process of training another staff member, we had a few problems and he was very blunt and unhelpful. He was on again this morning on check out and the only words he had for us was "Room number?"
What a great face of the hotel...