- 63 guest reviews
"It was clean, very reasonably priced and had a great location for a short walk into Camden. 2 issues that need to be addressed for room 102,..."
"Hotel was in good location for local areas and was clean had all expected facilities, however, could really do with update to decoration, li..."
"This was our choice to watch the FA Cup Final as its close to Golders Green where the bus drops us off and close to Wembley itself. The loca..."
"We stayed here as a change to our first night. The hotel was nicely decorated, clean, modern, contemporary and with a slightly quirk at the..."
"I would highly recommend the Britannia - the location is handy for Camden and not too far from the West End. My room was a bit dated (some s..."
About the hotel
A charming hotel, which is ideally located within walking distance of Camden Town for the world famous Camden Market's, Hampstead Village and Primrose Hill. The hotel is a short walk from Chalk Farm Tube Station which is on the Northern Line Edgware Branch and is in Zone 2.
The Hotel has 135 en-suite beautifully decorated rooms that all have TV, Telephone, Trouser Press and Tea and Coffee making facilities.
The conservatory style restaurant offers a mouth watering menu from main meals to lighter snacks. The bar is an informal place to meet and has a relaxed ambient atmosphere which has a wide range of alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks, a great place to meet up for pre-dinner drinks.
Wi-Fi is complimentary in public areas and chargeable* in guest rooms. *Two free sessions of 20 minutes followed by cost of £7. 00 per 24 hours.
Car parking is chargeable at £10. 00 available 24hours onsite and is payable at the hotel reception. Car parking is subject to availability(only on first come first serve basis).
- Disabled Facilities , Air conditioning in rooms , 24 Hour Reception , Cots available , Wedding Licence , Smoking allowed in bedrooms , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Telephone In Each Room , 24 Hour Room Service , Wake Up Call Available , Pets Allowed , Ground floor bedrooms , Lift to all floors , Public Air Conditioning
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar
- In Room Entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- 01/03/2010 to 01/03/2020 - Important Information: The hotel will charge a £2 administration fee on all credit card transactions. Guest are required to show photo identification and valid credit card upon check-in. The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
48% would recommend it to a friend
When overnight works on the rail meant we were going to be stuck in London overnight after a concert I rang late rooms team up and asked for some cheap accommodation in Kentish town area, the advisor was really helpful and found a room for under £70 for myself & partner for the night.
Upon getting to the Hotel, I was told the room had not been booked, but after 20 minutes of waiting the reception staff at the hotel managed to find the booking and we were given a key to the room, the hotel was dated and I didn't mind so much as long as the cleanliness was up to scratch, which it wasn't. the bathroom floor was orange with mould, wallpaper was peeling and there was a layer of dust and smudging marks all over the surfaces, it was so disgusting i slept on top of the duvet and didn't dare to use the bathroom. I told reception next day and was handed a card and told a manager would be in touch, nobody has been in touch, this stay was horrendous.
It was clean, very reasonably priced and had a great location for a short walk into Camden.
2 issues that need to be addressed for room 102, the TV doesn't work, didn't bother me as I was out for the night but not good. The kettle, you had to hold your finger on the ON button to get it to boil.