"Nice hotel not to hard to find! Good price for the accommodation...."
"Excellent clean accommodation. Ideal location - all walkable. Hotel very nice indeed. Value for money...."
"Staff are great and room very confortable..."
"Ideal location. 10 - 15 minute safe and easy walk to chalk farm tube station and others, just off the M1 and out of the congestion charge ar..."
"If you're early or lucky enough you can park for a tenner, just off the M1 out of the congestion charge, very close to Camden Town, The Roun..."
About the hotel
A charming hotel, which is ideally located within walking distance of Camden Town for the world famous Camden Market's, Hampstead Village and Primrose Hill. The hotel is a short walk from Chalk Farm Tube Station which is on the Northern Line Edgware Branch and is in Zone 2. The Hotel has 135 en-suite beautifully decorated rooms that all have TV, Telephone, Trouser Press and Tea and Coffee making facilities.
The conservatory style restaurant offers a mouth watering menu from main meals to lighter snacks. The bar is an informal place to meet and has a relaxed ambient atmosphere which has a wide range of alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks, a great place to meet up for pre-dinner drinks. WIFI is free to all guests and available in all public areas of the hotel. Car parking is chargeable at £10. 00 available 24hours onsite and is payable at the hotel reception. Car parking is subject to availability(only on first come first serve basis).
Showing Tuesday 28 April 2015 to Wednesday 29 April 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Disabled Facilities, Smoking allowed in bedrooms
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, 24 Hour Room Service, Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available, Pets Allowed
- Wedding Licence, Ground floor bedrooms, Lift to all floors, Public Air Conditioning
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar
- In room entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- 01/03/2010 to 01/03/2020 - Important Information: The hotel will charge a £2 administration fee on all credit card transactions. Valid Photo ID must be shown if guests are wishing to settle the account by cash. The LateRooms.com rates for Britannia Hampstead in London are the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
50% would recommend it to a friend
Staff were rude as were other guests who were sitting around with staff and were basically talking to me as if I am a woman who offers service which staff thought was funny.
When came to reception and bar to ask for glasses and ice was told they not allowed to give it. Overall very disappointed. Was also told neighbours were complaining about noise from our room yet it was room opposite and they were very loud but we did not complain.
Lovely hotel, value for money!
Nice hotel not to hard to find.
Good price for the accommodation.