- Very Good
- 53 guest reviews
"Clean, modern, soulless and with loads of facilities I didn't try...."
"The Vale Resort is within easy access and is very convenient to the Vale Hospital being only 0.4miles away, where I had dropped my daughter..."
"I stayed at the Vale resort having not really researched it for work and very pleasantly surprised. The beds were really comfortable and the..."
About the hotel
For a four star hotel and leisure experience nothing short of special, the Vale Resort will not disappoint. Nestled away in over 650 acres of beautiful Welsh countryside the Resort with its 143 bedroom hotel also encompasses 2 championship golf courses, Wales' largest spa, an award-winning restaurant and is the training base for the Welsh Rugby team, Football Association of Wales, Cardiff City FC & Cardiff Blues. Every one of the Hotel's 143 guest rooms has been designed to maximise comfort and convenience, with most affording superb views over the golf course or surrounding countryside.
All rooms have air-conditioning and luxurious en-suite facilities. Also available are a number of family rooms and rooms specially equipped for the disabled. Consideration has been given to today's business needs in all of our rooms, especially the suites which are designed to provide executive accommodation and facilities. There are 5 eating venues on site - providing everything from light meals and snacks, to fine dining and local produce slow cooked to perfection in a wood-burning oven.
Showing Sunday 2 August 2015 to Monday 3 August 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms, Safety Deposit Box, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room, Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, 24 Hour Room Service, Limited room service for hot food, Concierge, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available, Currency Exchange
- Family friendly
- Cots available, Interconnecting rooms available
- Wedding Licence, Porter, Ground floor bedrooms, Lift to all floors
- Car parking available onsite, Valet Parking
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, In-room Modem Hook up, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Business Centre, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar
- Gymnasium, Indoor Pool, Golf 18 Hole, Aerobics Studio, Fitness Centre, Sauna, Steam Rooms, Massage, Beauty Salon/Manicure, Solarium, Jacuzzi, Mountain Bike Hire, Squash Courts, Tennis Courts
- In room entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV, [Channels] News, [Channels] Sky Sports, [Channels] Movies (Pay Per View), [Channels] Music, Radio
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms, Wheelchair Access To Leisure Facilities, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
87% would recommend it to a friend
Vale Hotel Resort
Clean, modern, soulless and with loads of facilities I didn't try.
This is the third time me and my partner have stayed at this hotel and we have always been very pleased with our room.
This time however we payed the same for our room and were disappointed the desk and furniture was badley scratched not suitable at all for a 4 star hotel. cobwebs hanging from the ceiling black stains on the bedding and the bathroom wasn't clean at all the towel rail had brown grime underneath it where it clearly hadn't been cleaned. I am so glad that we didn't get this room on our first stay at this hotel as we would not of returned and it is a shame because our previous stays have been lovely.