- Very Good
- 98 guest reviews
"Lovely quiet friendly hotel within comfortable walking distance of city centre. Very pretty buildings and helpful staff...."
"Great location to explore the City of York and friendly welcome...."
"We've stayed many times in York but never found this hotel. Its close to the river but hidden in the back street so very quiet. A real find!..."
"A nice looking hotel with very clean rooms and good customer service. Did not have breakfast on this stay as it worked out at quite a bit mo..."
"Excellent choice right in middle of York perfect location staff good food good accommodation good only one wee thing breakfast extra and par..."
About the hotel
Nestled in secluded courtyard gardens in the heart of York city centre, Middletons Hotel comprises of 56 beautifully decorated bedrooms spread over six historic, grade II listed buildings. Facilities include: on site leisure club; car parking; restaurant; breakfast room; superfast free wi-fi and a selection of conference and celebration rooms. A hidden gem, tucked away yet easily accessible, this oasis of calm is just a 5 minute walk from the main shopping area and local attractions, making it the ideal base for exploring York, and enjoying a peaceful break! Our rustic yet modern restaurant provides a sophisticated setting to enjoy sumptuous dishes, using the best locally sourced ingredients, bold flavours & faultless presentation which combine to create an unforgettable dining experience.
Enjoy the beautiful weather in summer months on our relaxing sun terrace, sun lounge and gardens which provide the perfect setting to enjoy the surroundings. With an eclectic wine selection, hand pulled local ales and a mouth-watering bar menu selection; you can enjoy the more relaxed approach to the day. All guests at Middletons receive complimentary access to our onsite, state of the art Health & Fitness centre, including a training pool (pre-booking required) along with complimentary ‘Smart’ WiFi in all areas of the hotel. Secure onsite car parking is also available at a charge of £10. 00 per 24 hour payable on departure (Parking is available on a first come, first served basis). Ground floor bedrooms are available, as a grade II listed buildings, there are no lifts to first floor bedrooms so please ensure you do make us aware of any special requirements when you book to ensure you are allocated the most suitable room for your needs.
Showing Wednesday 25 November 2015 to Thursday 26 November 2015Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , Limited Hours Room Service , Limited room service for hot food , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , In-room Broadband , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar
- Gymnasium , Indoor Pool , Aerobics Studio , Fitness Centre , Sauna , Massage , Beauty Salon/Manicure
- In room entertainment
- TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Movies (Free) , Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Ground floor bedrooms
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:30 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
85% would recommend it to a friend
mini break return visit to York
Lovely quiet friendly hotel within comfortable walking distance of city centre.
Very pretty buildings and helpful staff.
Great location to explore the City of York and friendly welcome.