- Very Good
- 59 guest reviews
"Booked last minute and was very pleased with our choice. Receptionist was very pleasant and welcoming, first impressions of the hotel were g..."
"Terrific base to enjoy this often travelled through area but never visited. Hotel location perfect for quick and easy access to the main rou..."
"The hotel is very good with friendly and helpful staff .It is close to motorway but you would never know.The hotel is within walking distanc..."
"From checking to leaving, the staff were excellent and really friendly. Room was large, clean, great bed, lovely bathroom. Stayed in my hote..."
"Lovely hotel with a warm welcome and friendly service. Room spacious and comfy. I was travelling for work and needed to visit Edinburgh, Gla..."
About the hotel
The Grange Manor sits beautifully in its own landscaped gardens on the outskirts of Falkirk and Grangemouth. Our unique position between Junctions 5 and 6 of the M9 motorway makes us an ideal choice for the business travellers visiting both Falkirk and Grangemouth and the leisure travellers wishing to base themselves in one location for a few days, or longer, to explore the surrounding area. We are very lucky to have a team of Chef's who are all very passionate about the food they produce and the experience you have with us.
Breakfast is served in Le Chardon Restaurant within the main hotel while lunch and dinner are served in Cook's Bar and Kitchen, which provides a relaxed and informal venue for dining 7 days a week. It is recommended that you book in advance for lunch and dinner especially at the weekends. We also serve Afternoon Teas 7 days a week and we recommend booking in advance.
Showing Thursday 8 October 2015 to Friday 9 October 2015Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , 24 Hour Room Service , Limited room service for hot food , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Interconnecting rooms available
- Wedding Licence , Porter , Ground floor bedrooms
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens , Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Trouser press in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room , Telephone In Each Room
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
86% would recommend it to a friend
Last night of holiday
Booked last minute and was very pleased with our choice.
Receptionist was very pleasant and welcoming, first impressions of the hotel were great. We had a room in the garden annex which was separate from the main building. The room was very large and well furnished, had a huge bed and nice clean decor. Breakfast was included and the service in the dining room was very good too. Loads of choice from the buffet and also from the cooked selection. A good finish to our holiday.
Grangemouth & more!!
Terrific base to enjoy this often travelled through area but never visited.
Hotel location perfect for quick and easy access to the main routes. Many 'must see' attractions right at your doorstep.