- Very Good
- 114 guest reviews
"Clean, modern & bright hotel.....from the moment we checked in, all the staff we spoke to were very polite & helpful, the room & its fitting..."
"Great location next to the station, good sized family room with 2 large beds. Large bathroom-good standard of cleanliness. Quite noisy even..."
"Would stay again in future..."
"The very first thing I noticed about the hotel was the pleasant greeting I received from the receptionist. She was very friendly and polite..."
"Great hotel we have stayed here before, chose it because it is so close to the Railway Station and easy walk into town. Will be back...."
About the hotel
Centrally located adjacent to the railway station, Jurys Inn Brighton is in the heart of the New England quarter of the city, a new urban area comprising retail, hotels, housing, community and educational facilities. Jurys Inn Brighton is a mere five-minute walk from the retail centre of the city and tourist attractions such as Brighton Dome, Theatre Royal Brighton and the Gardner Centre. The hotel is also within walking distance of the seafront and the Brighton Centre.
Featuring large spacious bedrooms with high speed internet access, Innfusion restaurant, Inntro bar, Il Barista coffee bar, Dedicated Meeting rooms and friendly staff available 24 hours a day, Jurys Inn Brighton is the ideal base from which to explore this exciting city. Breakfast can be added to any room only rate at the booking stage for £10 per person. Car parking is facing the hotel in easy reach and this is charged at a local rate. Hotel post code for sat nav is BN14GQ. Free WiFi available throughout the hotel.
Showing Monday 31 August 2015 to Tuesday 1 September 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, Currency Exchange
- Family friendly
- Cots available, Interconnecting rooms available
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, In-room Broadband, In-room Modem Hook up, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Business Centre
- Restaurant, Bar
- In room entertainment
- TV, [Channels] News, Radio
- Lift to all floors, Public Air Conditioning
- Car Parking Available Offsite
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
82% would recommend it to a friend
Clean, modern & bright hotel.....from the moment we checked in, all the staff we spoke to were very polite & helpful, the room & its fittings were very nice & comfortable......we had breakfast in the restaurant & the range of food & drinks available to choose from was more than adequate & quality of food excellent.....
Would I stay in this conveniently placed hotel again. I think so!
Great location next to the station, good sized family room with 2 large beds.
Large bathroom-good standard of cleanliness. Quite noisy even with the windows closed-traffic and seagulls -but bearable. Good reliable hotel chain that gives good service and good quality.