- Very Good
- 77 guest reviews
"Hotel appropriate for a group of mums charity walk.Staff at reception very helpful and Brendon was exceptionally helpful and accommodating o..."
"Just a shame no bath robes apart from that it was all good...."
"My husband and I booked in advance for a two night stay. We were pleased with the location, just two minutes walk from the station and only..."
"Charging £10 for a double Baileys was over ambitious for the location and decor..."
About the hotel
Centrally located adjacent to the railway station, Jurys Inn Brighton is in the heart of the New England quarter of the city, a new urban area comprising retail, hotels, housing, community and educational facilities. Jurys Inn Brighton is a mere five-minute walk from the retail centre of the city and tourist attractions such as Brighton Dome, Theatre Royal Brighton and the Gardner Centre. The hotel is also within walking distance of the seafront and the Brighton Centre.
Featuring large spacious bedrooms with high speed internet access, Innfusion restaurant, Inntro bar, Il Barista coffee bar, Dedicated Meeting rooms and friendly staff available 24 hours a day, Jurys Inn Brighton is the ideal base from which to explore this exciting city. Breakfast can be added to any room only rate at the booking stage for £10 per person. Car parking is facing the hotel in easy reach and this is charged at a local rate. Hotel post code for sat nav is BN14GQ. Free WiFi available throughout the hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , Currency Exchange
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Interconnecting rooms available
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , In-room Broadband , In-room Modem Hook up , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Business Centre
- Restaurant , Bar
- In room entertainment
- TV , [Channels] News , Radio
- Lift to all floors , Public Air Conditioning
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car Parking Available Offsite
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
84% would recommend it to a friend
Came for a marathon walk and hotel was ideal
Hotel appropriate for a group of mums charity walk.Staff at reception very helpful and Brendon was exceptionally helpful and accommodating on the phone prior to trip.
Good hotel but poor customer service.
Nice room size and good food.
The customer service was poor as the staff member was trying all she could not to help us. I would stay again due to the room and location only.