- Very Good
- 2 guest reviews
"A gorgeous room and gorgeous hosts, Highly recommend this guest house...."
"Value for money accommodation - house keeper pleasant and helpful, Food good. Lack of parking and had to park on dark track at back of house..."
About the hotel
We hope to make your stay as homely and comfortable as possible in their wonderful Edwardian family home which is 1. 9 miles to Bath on foot or by bus, car. We are full of advice in planning your days out in the area or choosing a good pub or restaurant close by.
We offer: TRIP ADVISOR WINNER CERTIFICATE OF EXCELLENCE 2015 Four Star Guest Accommodation. All bedrooms are extremely well equipped triple/double or single rooms with super king/twin and king size beds all with en-suite shower rooms or a bathroom Deliciously cooked traditional English breakfast or continental if preferred FREE Private off-street parking and garaging (if available). MORNING car/luggage drop off check in available upon request. . For a minimal cost pick up/drop off can sometimes be arranged from Railway & Bus station/Bristol Airport (Please arrange in advance)
- Family friendly
- Babysitting services
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite , Airport Shuttle , Valet Parking
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room
- Hotel services
- Wake Up Call Available
- Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 17:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- 01/01/2013 to 31/12/2017 - Payment can be taken anytime after your time of booking (subject to FULL REFUND per cancellation policy ) with no cancellation charges.Please see your B&B CONFIRMATION The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
50% would recommend it to a friend
A definite stay!
A gorgeous room and gorgeous hosts, Highly recommend this guest house.
Value for money accommodation - house keeper pleasant and helpful, Food good.
Lack of parking and had to park on dark track at back of house which some people might not like to do.