- Very Good
- 92 guest reviews
"Nice clean room with a lovely view of the river dee (as requested!)..."
"We had an outstanding two night stay. The hotel is beautiful and individual. We had booked a superior room and we were upgraded to a suite...."
"The Hotel is in a great setting, central to everything, It does need refurbishing and bringing slightly up to date, food lovely and great br..."
"Went there for 1night just to get away on artival made to feel v welcomed place nice next to river in town centre, slept very well and a goo..."
"As we were on the 2nd floor it was quite a climb with no lift...."
About the hotel
The Royal Hotel is situated on the banks of the river dee in the heart of llangollen the royal hotel with its refurbished bars restaurant and rooms offers an ideal base for visitors to north wales and the borderlands. With its superb views over the impressive llangollen bridge this recently renovated hotel offers modern comfort whilst retaining its original period charm. Here you will find comfortable referbished accomodation and riverside restaurant,bars and decking.
Famous former guests include the young queen victoria and her mother the duchess of kent, alfred lord byron and the diverse guests of the "ladies of llangollen" The Royal Hotel continues to extend the warm welcome which has been its proud tradition for over 150 years.
Showing Tuesday 9 February 2016 to Wednesday 10 February 2016Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar
- In room entertainment
- TV , Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Trouser press in each room , Telephone In Each Room
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
86% would recommend it to a friend
Nice & warm!
Nice clean room with a lovely view of the river dee (as requested!)
Classic traditional hotel
We had an outstanding two night stay.
The hotel is beautiful and individual. We had booked a superior room and we were upgraded to a suite. Really special for us as we were away without children for the first time for years. Top class service, friendly staff everywhere and delightful atmosphere. Breakfast was excellent. Book this hotel, you won't be disappointed.