- 3 guest reviews
"To get to this hotel with satnav was fun. It's a great drive and even if you get lost there's shops and food venues on the way. 27 or so min..."
"With the hotel being within a few minutes walk from the beach & also having easy access to both bus & train services, it proved to be a very..."
About the hotel
Located in front of the largest beach of the Atlantic border of the capital, the Praia Mar Hotel, a true and exciting contemporary hotel in the best line of the modern European interior design, has 154 rooms and suites and wide living rooms and meeting rooms, privileging the comfort and the peacefulness, it provides the location and atmosphere ideals for a leisure or businesses stay. For the convenience and easy access, for the high level of its excellent rooms, with its modern equipment, as well as for the quality and detail of the offered services, the Praia Mar Hotel is equally the ideal place for the meetings and conferences. It also endowed with outdoor swimming pool with 240m2, garden, private parking and quick and easy access to the magnificent beach of Carcavelos.
Shopping, golf, tenis, horse-riding, marina, nautical sports, fishing, aerodrome of Tires, racing circuit and casino in the vicinity of the hotel.
Showing Monday 6 July 2015 to Tuesday 7 July 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Disabled Facilities, Smoking allowed in public areas, Smoking allowed in bedrooms
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms, Hairdryer in each room, Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, Limited room service for hot food, Concierge, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available, Interconnecting rooms available
- Car parking available onsite
- Meeting Facilities, Business Centre
- Restaurant, Bar
- Outdoor Pool
- In room entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV, [Channels] News, [Channels] Sky Sports, [Channels] Foreign (European), [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens
- Doctor on call, Lift to all floors
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms, Wheelchair Access To Leisure Facilities
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
67% would recommend it to a friend
my 4 star experience
hotel not up to 4 star standard.either in service, accommodation,or with the food and beverage.
Portugal hit or miss??
To get to this hotel with satnav was fun.
It's a great drive and even if you get lost there's shops and food venues on the way. 27 or so minutes from the hotel. Reception is quiet and staff immediately available. Anabel works long hours and even so, I was always met with a smile. Parking at the back, small but on the complex. Local roads are free and feel safe. Hotel room is clean and simply laid out. Wifi does work but goes AWOL a bit!!. Television channels are scarce, old unit, better than nothing!. They were kind enough to lend an iron when I'd forgotten a portion of my adaptor and yep, that was brought up as part of room service. Breakfast is simple, eggs, bacon (for meat eaters), bread cereal and juice. Good view. The cupboards store your clothes, yes a bit 70s decor but then the country isn't cash rich it's sun rich. Beach nearby and yes I recommend it.