- Very Good
- 9 guest reviews
"The manager couldn't have been more helpful and he even carried one of our bags to our room - most unusual nowadays! The room was clean and..."
"We stayed at the Lyndale Hotel for 1 night. The owner was very pleasant and friendly. The room as others have said was a bit dated but was c..."
"The owner of this accommodation could not have been more welcoming. We took our dog, and although not allowed in for breakfast he gave us a..."
"A very friendly welcome - nothing was too much trouble. A feature of this hotel is the excellent Thai cuisine on offer. The bed was so comfo..."
"A warm and friendly welcome. Hotel in quieter location to enable relaxation and good base for sight seeing. Tasty breakfast and comfortable..."
About the hotel
Central on the beautiful North Wales coast The Lyndale Hotel is an Ideal location for tourism and commerce. Conwy, Llandudno, Snowdonia and historic castles are close. The A55 is the main Chester to Holyhead route.
The Lyndale has all bedrooms with full en-suite facilities and a free car park. The Tamarind Thai restaurant offers oriental cuisine to very high standard.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Pets Allowed
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- In room entertainment
- Video/DVD Player , TV , Video/DVD Library , Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- Limited room service for hot food , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
78% would recommend it to a friend
Room 12 needs double glazing traffic noise ridiculous.breakfast small and they need to learn how to cook toast not just warm the bread.
Had a very pleasant stay
The manager couldn't have been more helpful and he even carried one of our bags to our room - most unusual nowadays.
The room was clean and bright with a good sea view. But we did find that we could hear any small noise in the passage outside and were woken up at 1.30am and again at 5am by other guests and hotel staff. We had an excellent meal in the Thai restaurant which I would certainly recommend.