- 134 guest reviews
"A very unassuming external appearance! However accommodation basic but clean. Slightly tired. Bar service and bar food excellent. Ideal stop..."
"friendly staff. the car parpking is a nightmare no spaces after 20.00. also the outside is grotty and the windows need cleaning, you could g..."
"It was really good, no noise, I'll be staying again in a few weeks...."
"Great value for money and very convenient location. Hotel fixtures and fittings need refurbishing...."
"Very good value but value deal did not give access to swimming pool (£4 extra). Dinner buffet was great value at 9.50 it was ok and good val..."
About the hotel
This purpose built modern hotel is just off the A45 in the quiet village of Allesley. A warm welcome awaits you in the spacious reception area with soft easy chairs, a great meeting place. All 192 en-suite bedrooms are comfortable and decorated with soft colours and have TV, Telephone, Trouser Press and Tea and Coffee making facilities.
Seasons Restaurant is bright and airy, offering a daily Carvery and a la carte dining in an informal atmosphere. Relax in the Windmill Bar with a light snack and beverage. Large screens are available in the Windmill bar for you to watch those popular Sporting events. The modern and well equipped eight conference rooms can accommodate up to 120 people and has first class facilities to cater for all your needs. A perfect stay for those business or Leisure guests looking to Stay, Park and Fly. There is Parking on-site for 200 cars. WIFI is free to all guests and is available in all public areas of the hotel. Well behaved pet dogs are allowed in the hotel at a cost of £10. 00 per night, or £25. 00 per stay
Showing Saturday 28 March 2015 to Sunday 29 March 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Disabled Facilities, Smoking allowed in bedrooms
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms, Safety Deposit Box, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Trouser press in each room, Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, Limited Hours Room Service, Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available, Pets Allowed
- Wedding Licence, Porter, Lift to all floors
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Bar
- In room entertainment
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- 01/10/2010 to 31/12/2020 - Important Information: The hotel will charge a £2 administration fee on all credit card transactions. Valid Photo ID must be shown if guests are wishing to settle the account by cash. The LateRooms.com rates for Coventry Hill Hotel A45 in Coventry are the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
45% would recommend it to a friend
Review of Coventry Hill Hotel
A very unassuming external appearance.
However accommodation basic but clean. Slightly tired. Bar service and bar food excellent. Ideal stopover for departures from Birmingham Airport.
an 1970 hotel on the outside,but on entering pleasantly surprised it has a homely feel
the car parpking is a nightmare no spaces after 20.00. also the outside is grotty and the windows need cleaning, you could grow veg on them.