- Very Good
- 16 guest reviews
"no complaints, except for limited plug sockets in rooms, stayed here for staff xmas do and was very happy with the service i received..."
"Quality of bedding and mattress let the hotel down, other wise a pleasant stay..."
"Beggars Reach Hotel is set in a beautiful quiet country location. Plenty to do if you enjoy the outdoors and hobbies such as walking, rambl..."
"Booked this accommodation quite late in the day and selected it over my normal bolt hole purely on price. The staff were friendly and helpfu..."
"Ideally situated to visit the beautiful surrounding villages in South Wales. The hotel staff were very helpful and polite. Our room was spac..."
About the hotel
Beggars Reach Hotel is a little Welsh secret just waiting to be discovered. The hotel was formerly a Victorian Village Rectory but has been transformed into a wonderful hotel with every modern comfort and convenience. The hotel has 9 acres of landscaped gardens and is surrounded by National Park and farm land, yet, despite its pretty and rural location it is not far from the towns of Milford Haven, Pembroke and Haverfordwest so is ideally located for exploring West Wales.
All of the 30 individually designed rooms are charming and comfortable with every convenience and the hotel has free WiFi. There is ample parking for up to 80 vehicles. Whether your visit is for business or pleasure you are sure to have a warm welcome and be well looked after. The hotel has two restaurants and a bar. There is a very attractive Orangery in which to enjoy excellent food prepared and served to a high standard by our team of talented chefs.
- Disabled Facilities
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , Limited Hours Room Service , Limited room service for hot food , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available
- Wedding Licence , Ground floor bedrooms
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , In-room Broadband , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant , Bar
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Movies (Free) , [Channels] Foreign (European) , [Channels] Foreign (Other) , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens , Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room , Telephone In Each Room
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
88% would recommend it to a friend
quaint but modern
no complaints, except for limited plug sockets in rooms, stayed here for staff xmas do and was very happy with the service i received
Quality of bedding and mattress let the hotel down, other wise a pleasant stay