- 2 guest reviews
"Bar staff were very slow in serving quests. As i was attending a wedding in the hotel many quests felt the same. We waited for long periods..."
About the hotel
This unique Country House Hotel is set in 20 acres of woodland just 7 minutes from Cork City centre and 15 minutes from Cork Airport. All 50 bedrooms are decorated to offer a high standard of comfort and care. Food is available all day from casual dinig in our conservatory bar to the Blue Room Restaurant.
Idealy placed near Irelands 2nd City and close to some of Munsters finest golf courses including Fota Island. Local visitor attractions include Cobh Titanic Heritage Centre, Fota Wildlife Park and Kinsale the gourmet food capital or Ireland.
Showing Wednesday 27 May 2015 to Thursday 28 May 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Disabled Facilities
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas
- In room entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Trouser press in each room, Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- Limited Hours Room Service, Wake Up Call Available
- Lift to all floors
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 16:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
excellent in every way.
Bar staff were very slow in serving quests.
As i was attending a wedding in the hotel many quests felt the same. We waited for long periods to be served as the staff moved slowly behind the bar and appeared to be having private conversations.