- 15 guest reviews
"Our room was lovely. Nice size. Super king size bed, very comfortable. View from our room was beautiful. Good size bathroom. Tea/coffee maki..."
"Lovely average clean room, average sized breakfast. Lovely decor in bedroom. Big bathroom but no bath. Rather expensive at £90 per night per..."
"Absolutely stunning... Very welcoming and friendly.. Room was clean and spacious and the views were breathtaking.. Fantastic value for money..."
"We arrived late at night and were greeted by Annie who spent a good amoubt of time with us and was very knowledgeable of the area. The room..."
"Loved our room, the staff were friendly and approachable, food was delicious!..."
About the hotel
Welcome to the Beech Bank Bed & Breakfast situated at the foot of Mount Snowdon. Our aim is to make your stay as relaxing as we can, we offer a friendly service in our 19th century Welsh stone building. Our rooms boast beautiful views overlooking Lake Padarn and the Snowdonia Mountains, we are ideally situated within a short walk of all popular attractions, shops and restaurants.
As all our rooms are doubles we are unable to cater for children
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room , Wake Up Call Available
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In Room Entertainment
- Video/DVD Player , TV , Radio
- Breakfast to go
- Video/DVD Library
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- 10/08/2010 to 30/08/2019 - We are open all year round! Although a credit / debit card is required to secure the reservation please note we at the accommodation only accept cash or cheques. The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
93% would recommend it to a friend
Our room was lovely.
Nice size. Super king size bed, very comfortable. View from our room was beautiful. Good size bathroom. Tea/coffee making facilities. Hair dryer provided. Nice and quiet at night. Breakfast was lovely. Food cooked fresh to order, nothing was to much trouble. Everywhere was spotless and well maintained throughout the building. Just off the main road, making it ideal if you want to explore further afield. B&B is situated at the end off the High st, 10 minute walk to Snowdon railway.
Lovely but expensive
Lovely average clean room, average sized breakfast.
Lovely decor in bedroom. Big bathroom but no bath. Rather expensive at £90 per night per room for a B&B hotels further down the road were healer or the same price we discovered. About a mile from foot of Snowden. Pleased with our stay but upset about price we paid for accommodation that would be more suited to a cheaper rate.