This hotel doesn't have any reviews yet.
About the hotel
Welcome to the Beech Bank Bed & Breakfast situated at the foot of Mount Snowdon. Our aim is to make your stay as relaxing as we can, we offer a friendly service in our 19th century Welsh stone building. Our rooms boast beautiful views overlooking Lake Padarn and the Snowdonia Mountains, we are ideally situated within a short walk of all popular attractions, shops and restaurants.
As all our rooms are doubles we are unable to cater for children
Showing Saturday 6 February 2016 to Sunday 7 February 2016Change Search
Unfortunately this hotel is currently not open to bookings through LateRooms.com
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In room entertainment
- Video/DVD Player , TV , Video/DVD Library , Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room
- Hotel services
- Wake Up Call Available
- Breakfast to go
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- 10/08/2010 to 30/08/2019 - We are open all year round! Although a credit / debit card is required to secure the reservation please note we at the accommodation only accept cash, cheque or travelers cheque. The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
No reviews yet