- 30 guest reviews
"Loved our room, the staff were friendly and approachable, food was delicious!..."
"The house had a very good feel to it - we appreciated all the thoughtful attention to detail - and was very quiet and relaxing. Our hosts we..."
"Really good B&B, difficult to fault...."
"We had a wonderful week. All the staff were extremely friendly and very helpful...."
"Fantastic B&B. The owners couldn't have been more friendly and accommodating. The breakfast was delicious. I had a room in the roof with vie..."
About the hotel
Welcome to the Beech Bank Bed & Breakfast situated at the foot of Mount Snowdon. Our aim is to make your stay as relaxing as we can, we offer a friendly service in our 19th century Welsh stone building. Our rooms boast beautiful views overlooking Lake Padarn and the Snowdonia Mountains, we are ideally situated within a short walk of all popular attractions, shops and restaurants.
As all our rooms are doubles we are unable to cater for children
Showing Friday 9 October 2015 to Saturday 10 October 2015Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In room entertainment
- Video/DVD Player , TV , Video/DVD Library , Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room
- Hotel services
- Wake Up Call Available
- Breakfast to go
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- 10/08/2010 to 30/08/2019 - We are open all year round! Although a credit / debit card is required to secure the reservation please note we at the accommodation only accept cash, cheque or travelers cheque. The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
Loved our room, the staff were friendly and approachable, food was delicious!
Spring Break at Beech Bank
The house had a very good feel to it - we appreciated all the thoughtful attention to detail - and was very quiet and relaxing.
Our hosts were very welcoming and provided excellent breakfasts and as little or as much local information as required. I've already passed on the details to other family members!