- 21 guest reviews
"Lovely average clean room, average sized breakfast. Lovely decor in bedroom. Big bathroom but no bath. Rather expensive at £90 per night per..."
"Absolutely stunning... Very welcoming and friendly.. Room was clean and spacious and the views were breathtaking.. Fantastic value for money..."
"We arrived late at night and were greeted by Annie who spent a good amoubt of time with us and was very knowledgeable of the area. The room..."
"Loved our room, the staff were friendly and approachable, food was delicious!..."
"The house had a very good feel to it - we appreciated all the thoughtful attention to detail - and was very quiet and relaxing. Our hosts we..."
About the hotel
Welcome to the Beech Bank Bed & Breakfast situated at the foot of Mount Snowdon. Our aim is to make your stay as relaxing as we can, we offer a friendly service in our 19th century Welsh stone building. Our rooms boast beautiful views overlooking Lake Padarn and the Snowdonia Mountains, we are ideally situated within a short walk of all popular attractions, shops and restaurants.
As all our rooms are doubles we are unable to cater for children
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In room entertainment
- Video/DVD Player , TV , Video/DVD Library , Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room
- Hotel services
- Wake Up Call Available
- Breakfast to go
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- 10/08/2010 to 30/08/2019 - We are open all year round! Although a credit / debit card is required to secure the reservation please note we at the accommodation only accept cash or cheques. The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
95% would recommend it to a friend
Lovely but expensive
Lovely average clean room, average sized breakfast.
Lovely decor in bedroom. Big bathroom but no bath. Rather expensive at £90 per night per room for a B&B hotels further down the road were healer or the same price we discovered. About a mile from foot of Snowden. Pleased with our stay but upset about price we paid for accommodation that would be more suited to a cheaper rate.
Very welcoming and friendly.. Room was clean and spacious and the views were breathtaking.. Fantastic value for money and breakfast was delicious....Will most definitely be returning