- 2 guest reviews
"A loverly place with pool and hot tube on hand, what more do you want!?!..."
"A really lovely place excellent accommodation, wonderful breakfast and lovely hosts...."
About the hotel
Set in a peaceful rural location Packridge Bed and Breakfast and Apartments provide excellent accommodation in the main farmhouse and converted barns. All rooms are En-suite with flat screen televisions, FREE Wi-Fi and complimentary beverage trays. The guests' lounge has a snooker table and an inglenook with wood burning stove.
The accommodation is close to Romsey, Paulton’s Park and Peppa Pig World, the New Forest and 5 minutes from the M27. Southampton Airport 10 minutes, Cross Channel Ferry and Cruise Lines 20 minutes. Pre booked parking at £3. 25 per day and transfer to and from cruise terminals is available. This service is FREE to guests who book their cruise holiday through Packridge Cruises our onsite ABTA bonded travel agency (ABTA registration L3832). The area is ideal for walking, cycling and horse riding and by prior arrangement, stabling or full livery can be provided. A superb buffet breakfast is served weekdays from 7am to 10am. Our cooked breakfast menu features locally produced food and is available at a small extra cost. Packed lunches can be supplied. Other facilities include a secluded hot tub for romantic nights under the stars and an outdoor pool (May to September).
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Cots available , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Pets Allowed , Ground floor bedrooms
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Secretary Service , Private dining services
- Outdoor Pool , Jacuzzi , Snooker/Billiards
- In Room Entertainment
- Video/DVD Player , TV , Radio
- Bar , Breakfast to go
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:30 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- 09/05/2016 to 31/12/2016 - We have a licensed bar. We do not have a restaurant. Microwave & fridge available. The nearest restaurant 1.5 miles drive. Dogs £3.50 per night, per dog in some rooms please check before booking. The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
A great spot!
A loverly place with pool and hot tube on hand, what more do you want!?!
A really lovely place excellent accommodation, wonderful breakfast and lovely hosts.