- 23 guest reviews
"This hotel has a long history in Market Square and is convenient for everything one could want to do in Selby. It does show its age, and bei..."
About the hotel
The Londesborough Hotel is superbly situated in the centre of the market town of Selby. perfrct for business or pleasure; for trips into the Vale of York, the City of York, or just a touring base around the local area. We have 24 budget rooms, all en-suite with TV/DVD, and tea and coffee making facilities.
There is also a car park to the rear of the property which is free of charge. We are part of a major high street pub company, and offer an excellent value menu, with meals and snacks to suit every taste, along with an excellent range of beers, wines and spirits.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas
- In room entertainment
- Video/DVD Player , TV , CD Player
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room
- Hotel services
- Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available
- Lounge Menu , Bar
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
39% would recommend it to a friend
This hotel has a long history in Market Square and is convenient for everything one could want to do in Selby.
It does show its age, and being a popular spot is rather noisy at the weekends. The staff are very considerate and the food is excellent for the price. Great value for money.
Flea Pit above A Nightclub
Awful, just awful.
Friendly enough staff however.