- Very Good
- 16 guest reviews
"very central hotel. No car park, but worked out fine. Our room was on the second floor, and we found the stairs difficult. As its a listed b..."
"Lovely weekend with my wife and our daughter and her boyfriend who also stayed at the hotel - very good value for money the staff were all f..."
"Room (16) was difficult to find at first as wasn't signed very well? on my travels i thought parts of the Hotel appeared worn out, while oth..."
"We enjoyed our stay here, and even brought family for a lunchtime meal. The hotel has old world charm and original features and we felt very..."
"no draws in room to put clothes away,window only opened about 5 inches, no fans available in temp of 26 to29 degrees,stairs far to steep lea..."
About the hotel
The Wellington is one of the oldest hotels in the center of Brecon town. The Wellington boasts 19 en-suite rooms with plasma TVs, internet connection and tea & coffee making facilities in all rooms. We have a large dining area and a menu to suit all tastes.
Enjoy a more relaxed atmosphere in our sofa clad bar area and sample one of our Brains Beers or choose from a selection of fine wines! Please note that we operate a non- smoking policy throughout our hotel including all rooms. WE HAVE NO CAR PARKING FACILITIES!
Showing Saturday 4 July 2015 to Sunday 5 July 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Wi-Fi Available, In-room Broadband, In-room Modem Hook up, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar
- In room entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV, [Channels] News, [Channels] Sky Sports
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- Limited room service for hot food, Wake Up Call Available
- Mountain Bike Hire
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
81% would recommend it to a friend
Warm welcome by staff but a terrible room
The room was clean but worn out and the floor sloped making for a very uncomfortable night.
Wellington Hotel Brecon
very central hotel.
No car park, but worked out fine. Our room was on the second floor, and we found the stairs difficult. As its a listed building, I understand why no lift, but stairs so steep, and a hand rail needed. We didn't find the hair dryer, but it wasn't a problem. A pleasant stay, with comfortable bed, friendly staff, and hot water.