- Very Good
- 58 guest reviews
"Given a warm welcome and well looked after throughout our visit. Good value...."
"Excellent food and drink with warm friendly staff..."
"A very nice hotel staff very nice room nice food nice..."
"Stayed here during the Commonwealth games to avoid the rip off prices down in Glasgow. While my stay was short I enjoyed my stay. Despite ar..."
"Staff were very helpful and friendly. Hotel was very quite due to being off season. Location ideal for local shopping and use of Perth Leisu..."
About the hotel
The Grampian Hotel is situated in the centre of Perth close to the railway station and bus station. The centre of Perth is a 5 minute walk from the Hotel, it is an ideal location for visiting Perth and the surrounding Perthshire area. 12 ensuite bedrooms with complementary toiletries, hospitality tray, direct dial telephone, colour TV, central heating, hair dryer, and ironing facilities on request.
Showing Wednesday 3 June 2015 to Thursday 4 June 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Wedding Licence
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar
- In room entertainment
- TV, [Channels] News
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- Wake Up Call Available
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The LateRooms.com rates for Grampian Hotel in Perth are the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
91% would recommend it to a friend
Small but friendly hotel.
Given a warm welcome and well looked after throughout our visit.