- Very Good
- 1 guest reviews
"Apartment nice, brilliant location. Just lacked a few more cooking equipment e.g trays..."
About the hotel
This 2 bedroom apartment has a large family bathroom and an en-suite bathroom with a shower cubicle. There is a spacious kitchen area with all of the appliances and mod cons that you would expect to find in your own home which makes this apartment the perfect home away from home experience. There is ample seating in the living area and the entertainment centre consists of an ipod docking station, a large plasma screen television with freeview, a basic Sky tv package (further channels added upon request for an additional fee) and a DVD player.
This beautiful apartment is located in Chatsworth House which is a centrally located apartment block on Lever street just off Piccadilly Gardens in Manchester city centre. Just a stone’s throw away from Manchester’s many tourist attractions and shopping spots, this location is also surrounded by some of the best bars in town, and restaurants offering up some of the tastiest cuisine from around the globe. But that is not all, all of the major transport links are situated within just a few minutes walk from this building so the greater area of Manchester and the rest of the country are well within easy reach for those who love to explore. Prior to your arrival, a minimum property security deposit of £299 per apartment will be pre-authorised against the card used for the booking but not taken. In the event of any misuse or damage to the property, we will recover the full cost. When you book an apartment at least seven days in advance and for more than 2 days stay, Continental Breakfast is FREE for the first day.
Showing Wednesday 1 April 2015 to Thursday 2 April 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, In-room Broadband, In-room Modem Hook up, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Private dining services
- In room entertainment
- Video/DVD Player, TV, Satellite TV, CD Player, [Channels] News, [Channels] Sky Sports, [Channels] Movies (Free), [Channels] Movies (Pay Per View), [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens, Radio
- Hotel services
- Limited Hours Room Service
- Lift to all floors
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- 01/08/2010 to 31/12/2019 - Remaining balance taken via card or paypal - within 7 days of arrival Booking details will be sent regarding meet&greet, collection of keys,check in&check out time Optional parkin The LateRooms.com rates for My-Places Piccadilly City Centre Apartment 07 in MANCHESTER are the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
Apartment nice, brilliant location.
Just lacked a few more cooking equipment e.g trays