- Very Good
- 63 guest reviews
"The headline price looks attractive but the room was tiny, the shower was either too cold or too hot and the iron was ancient and had no ste..."
"The hotel worked well as I was running a course at the venue however the lack of facilities nearby was a pain, because I stayed a Sunday nig..."
"Hotel staff were great, very helpful and friendly. My room was in the small side but that was fine I had everything I needed. There was a no..."
"Friendly staff and lovely food. Would recommend if you have a conference at the hotel...."
About the hotel
Originally built by the Cadbury family in the 1900s, The Beeches is a unique and characterful property set in the heart of the beautiful village of Bournville. Easy to reach from the M42, M5 and M6, and with ample free parking on site, The Beeches’ grounds and peaceful location offers a restful stop at the end of your journey. Whether you are visiting for business or pleasure, The Beeches provides a very warm welcome and a comfortable stay in one of its cosy rooms.
All the rooms offer tea and coffee making facilities, a safe and hair dryer as well as free WiFi for all guests. In the evenings guests can relax in the bar and lounge where bar snacks and evening meals are served and also a restuarant (please call prior to your booking to enquire if the restaurant will be open during your stay). The friendly staff and home-cooked food make The Beeches a great choice for regular guests visiting the University of Birmingham, Royal Orthopaedic Hospital, Birmingham International Airport and new Queen Elizabeth Hospital. With the popular Cadbury’s World and the attraction and history of Bournville just minutes from its door, The Beeches is the perfect location from which to explore the delights of the local area. The city of Birmingham is just a short train ride away, and highlights such as The Bullring Shopping Centre, the National Exhibition Centre and National Indoor Arena mean it is a fantastic location for a short break or extended visit! Breakfast times are 07:30 - 09:00 Monday - Friday & 08:00 - 10:00 Saturday & Sundays Check out time 10:00 Monday - Friday & 11:00 Saturday - Sunday Check in time is 2pm Monday - Sundays (please note the hotel is not always open all day on Sundays and opens for check in at 2pm) Weekend Food: Please note we only serve sandwich options over weekends (Friday, Saturdays & Sundays)
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite , Car Parking Available Offsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , In-room Broadband , In-room Modem Hook up , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Business Centre , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar
- Fitness Centre , Table Tennis , Snooker/Billiards
- In room entertainment
- TV , [Channels] News , Radio
- In room facilities
- Safety Deposit Box , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Telephone In Each Room
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 10:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
76% would recommend it to a friend
Not as good value as it seems
The headline price looks attractive but the room was tiny, the shower was either too cold or too hot and the iron was ancient and had no steam so my shirt was still creased.