- Very Good
- 66 guest reviews
"A nice room, with a comfortable bed, good Wi-Fi and excellent shower. Peaceful nights sleep and a great breakfast in the morning, all for a..."
"Room needed maintenance (bathroom door didn't shut,bedside light broken,chairs damaged, toilet hard to flush) and could have been cleaner (d..."
"You can't do better on price, but this was good value and surprisingly better than expected. Room very comfortable, and evening food good qu..."
"As we checked into our room it hadn't yet been tidied from the last people who stayed there....but very generously you upgraded us to a fant..."
"Always friendly and approachable. Very accommodating of small children too...."
About the hotel
Set in a landscape sculpted by Capability Brown, the Grade II listed Himley House is a splendid Georgian hotel, the former lodge house for the 18th century Staffordshire mansion of Himley Hall, once home to the Lords of Dudley. With extensive landscaped grounds bordering a lake, and attractive interior features including a spiral staircase and four-poster bedrooms, The Himley House is the perfect hotel for a relaxing break or special occasion. Himley is a small rural village with some local amenities, historic Dudley and Stourbridge are less than 5 miles away and bustling Wolverhampton is a 15 minute drive.
The beautiful Severn Valley and its Heritage Railway, Dudley Zoo & Castle and the Black Country Living Museum are all within easy reach. Himley Park, just next door to the Hotel, is the perfect place to stroll in the 180 acres of public grounds, landscaped by Lancelot Capability Brown in the 18th century. The Park includes the Great Pool, waterfalls and an ice house.
Showing Tuesday 31 March 2015 to Wednesday 1 April 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Private dining services
- In room entertainment
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Telephone In Each Room
- Ground floor bedrooms
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 13:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- 02/09/2014 to 01/09/2018 - Please note that the latest time for checking into the hotel is 11.00pm on the day of arrival. The LateRooms.com rates for Himley House Hotel by Good Night Inns in Dudley are the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
74% would recommend it to a friend
Good honest Value for Money
A nice room, with a comfortable bed, good Wi-Fi and excellent shower.
Peaceful nights sleep and a great breakfast in the morning, all for a price much lower than what you would expect...would definitely stay again. Also very nice staff especially the Manageress.
perfectly adequate for a bargain room
Room needed maintenance (bathroom door didn't shut,bedside light broken,chairs damaged, toilet hard to flush) and could have been cleaner (dusty, bathroom floor dirty).
Beds were clean and comfortable and hotel staff friendly and helpful. The food at himley house was very good but we waited an hour after being seated for our order to be taken. The restaurant seemed very understaffed.This is potentially a great hotel and it's situated very well but cleaning/maintenance /customer service in the restaurant are letting it down. Perfectly adequate for £40 per night but could easily be in another league.