- Very Good
- 14 guest reviews
"WOULD DEFINITELY RECOMMEND..."
"We used the leisure facilities in the afternoon before the wedding in the evening which was lovely. The pool is a fair size , plus a sauna a..."
"The bar we had a drink in penderyn was very basic the tv was on full blast with no one watching.the bar staff came into serve then left it w..."
"Good, friendly,clean. As always...."
"An absolute haven. The staff were welcome and very helpful from start to finish. Room was well appointed and well equipped. No problems with..."
About the hotel
Luxury family run hotel situated just minutes off the M4 motorway and yet only 10 minutes away from Swansea City Centre and 20 minutes from the beautiful Gower coastline. All 70 bedrooms are en-suite and fully air-conditioned and complete with Sky TV including sports pacakges. Our award winning Victorian Tower houses three beautiful, individaully designed suites ideal for a romatic getaway or a special occasion.
Our annex houses the fantastic leisure facilities, which comes complete with an indoor infinty pool, sauna, steam room, Jacuzzi and fully equipped gymnasium. Also situated in the annex is the new european inspired Spa which offers a vast range of treatments and spa packages for both residents and day guests, providing a true Spa experience. Please be advised of conditions of use for leisure facilities. Children are not allowed to use the leisure facilities, including the pool area, between the hours of 11am and 4pm, Monday to Sunday, due to Spa packages and treatments taking place between these hours. However, the hotel does operate a flexible policy on this, dependent upon if packages and treatments have been booked by other clients/guests. Please request further details at reception when booking or when checking in. On the top floor is the Chill-out-lounge, where Spa lunches and drinks can be taken at leisure. Our conservatory restaurant is open seven days a week, and offers a wide choice of traditional welsh fayre along with European dishes. For our business guests, we have a variety of conference and meeting rooms, fully equipped with the latest technology.
Showing Wednesday 4 May 2016 to Thursday 5 May 2016Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms , Safety Deposit Box , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , Limited Hours Room Service , Limited room service for hot food , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Wedding Licence , Ground floor bedrooms , Lift to all floors , Public Air Conditioning
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , In-room Broadband , In-room Modem Hook up , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Business Centre , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Bar
- Gymnasium , Indoor Pool , Sauna , Steam Rooms , Massage , Beauty Salon/Manicure , Solarium , Jacuzzi
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Sky Sports , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms , Wheelchair Access To Leisure Facilities , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
93% would recommend it to a friend
WOULD DEFINITELY RECOMMEND
Evening wedding reception
We used the leisure facilities in the afternoon before the wedding in the evening which was lovely.
The pool is a fair size , plus a sauna and jaccuzi. The room was a lovely size and spotlessly clean.The only negative I have was not being able to book in till 3.00 pm as I would have liked more time in the pool. I would recommend this hotel to anyone.Cannot fault it.