- Very Good
- 10 guest reviews
"Location of hotel fine for our requirements,food and service were excellent however the room was rather small,two people could not have had..."
"Would like to see more disabled facilities i.e. an accesible bath or shower. Also finding out afterwards that you could ask the kitchen for..."
"It was very comfortable, but needed some redecoration. Very dull decor...."
"Welcoming Reception staff. Clean and well appointed room with nice outlook across to a park - 5 mins from town centre. Typical hot and cold..."
About the hotel
The Best Western Park Hotel is the perfect base whether your visit is business or pleasure - why not make it both? The hotel has been completely refurbished in 2009 and boasts a large conference centre, 2 large banqueting suites, 55 comfortable en-suite bedrooms, a modern, spacious lounge/bar area and a recently refurbished restaurant. Strategically situated right in the heart of central Scotland on the A803, the hotel is located on Camelon Road, opposite Dollar Park in Falkirk - a rural setting in the heart of town. The hotel is easily accessible by all means of transport, and has parking for up to 160 cars.
Edinburgh airport is a mere 20 miles away and Falkirk High train station, which is on the main Glasgow-Edinburgh line, is within one mile of the hotel.
- 24 Hour Reception, Cots available, Wedding Licence, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Trouser press in each room, Telephone In Each Room, 24 Hour Room Service, Limited room service for hot food, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available, Interconnecting rooms available, Doctor on call, Porter, Lift to all floors
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, In-room Broadband, In-room Modem Hook up, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Secretary Service
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu
- In Room Entertainment
- TV, Radio
- Mountain Bike Hire, [Channels] News, [Channels] Foreign (European), [Channels] Foreign (Other), [Channels] Music
Useful Info Show/hide
- Up to 13 years old
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
80% would recommend it to a friend
short stay in Falkirk.
Location of hotel fine for our requirements,food and service were excellent however the room was rather small,two people could not have had breakfast as there was only one chair in the room.
We were at the back and noticed the untidiness of the area around the refuse bins. Throughout the night there was a constant buzzing which kept us awake most of the night. The window had to be open as it was very warm and no air conditioning. We were on the third floor and on arrival the lift was mal functioning which meant that we had to climb up three flights of stairs with luggage .However a young member of staff did offer to help.It appeared that the lift was unreliable. The corridor on that floor had an awful smell. On mentioning this we think someone had sprayed with an air conditioner but it was not entirely eliminated.
Best Western Park Hotel
Would like to see more disabled facilities i.e.
an accesible bath or shower. Also finding out afterwards that you could ask the kitchen for dietary needs ie diabetics, it ought to be made clearer on menu.