- Very Good
- 21 guest reviews
"Welcoming Reception staff. Clean and well appointed room with nice outlook across to a park - 5 mins from town centre. Typical hot and cold..."
"Stayed for one night, the room is fit for purpose and the hotel is in a good location centrally situated for the Glasgow, Stirling and Edinb..."
"All staff were helpful & friendly, the room was clean & well maintained and the food was lovely...."
"We stayed for one night whilst visiting the Falkirk wheel and found the hotel easy to find,close to both the Wheel and the Kelpies Staff fr..."
About the hotel
The Best Western Park Hotel is the perfect base whether your visit is business or pleasure - why not make it both? The hotel has been completely refurbished in 2009 and boasts a large conference centre, 2 large banqueting suites, 55 comfortable en-suite bedrooms, a modern, spacious lounge/bar area and a recently refurbished restaurant. Strategically situated right in the heart of central Scotland on the A803, the hotel is located on Camelon Road, opposite Dollar Park in Falkirk - a rural setting in the heart of town. The hotel is easily accessible by all means of transport, and has parking for up to 160 cars.
Edinburgh airport is a mere 20 miles away and Falkirk High train station, which is on the main Glasgow-Edinburgh line, is within one mile of the hotel.
Showing Monday 8 February 2016 to Tuesday 9 February 2016Change Search
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , 24 Hour Room Service , Limited room service for hot food , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Interconnecting rooms available
- Wedding Licence , Doctor on call , Porter , Lift to all floors
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , In-room Broadband , In-room Modem Hook up , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Secretary Service
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu
- In room entertainment
- TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Foreign (European) , [Channels] Foreign (Other) , [Channels] Music , Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Trouser press in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Mountain Bike Hire
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
76% would recommend it to a friend
Don't do it!!
The whole experience was poor from start to finish.
Never ever again. Staff rude and ignorant hotel rooms small and dirty. Noise terrible. The worst experience I've ever had and wouldn't want to experience it again!!
Pleasant hotel in great location
Welcoming Reception staff.
Clean and well appointed room with nice outlook across to a park - 5 mins from town centre. Typical hot and cold buffet breakfast choices and selection of cook to order options - some cooked breakfast buffet items were on the cool side. Otherwise a decent good value for money hotel.