- Very Good
- 17 guest reviews
"Although the entrance didn't look too grand, I found everything else about the hotel very good. The staff were very helpful. The young man w..."
"Amazing place to stay...."
"Beautiful house, friendly and helpful staff. Definite gentle and calm feel to the hotel.Stunning walk along the coast. Romantic setting. Wil..."
"Staff very welcoming, Room very spacious and bathroom, bar and restaurant service excellent, overall carnt fault anything about this hotel...."
"We spent one night at Marshall Meadows and found it to be relaxing and welcoming. The staff were helpful and friendly. The hotel is a lovely..."
About the hotel
Marshall Meadows - a lovely Georgian mansion that stands in 15 acres of beautifully mature gardens and woodland, near the doorway between England and Scotland. Elegantly and carefully decorated, with fine sash windows overlooking the gardens, the hotel has a relaxed and tranquil atmosphere. Almost as if you were staying with friends.
With glorious landscape close by to explore, including the Secret Kingdom of Northumbria, Marshall Meadow's stunning location makes the hotel an ideal place for short breaks in the Borders, corporate events and weddings.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Pets Allowed
- Wedding Licence , Porter
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , In-room Broadband , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Bar
- In room entertainment
- In room facilities
- Safety Deposit Box , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Trouser press in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- Limited Hours Room Service , Limited room service for hot food , Wake Up Call Available
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 10:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
94% would recommend it to a friend
Although the entrance didn't look too grand, I found everything else about the hotel very good.
The staff were very helpful. The young man who looked after the bar
and also served breakfast was very efficient and helpful.
Marshall Meadows Country House Hotel
Amazing place to stay.