- Very Good
- 7 guest reviews
"Bed is great and I did have a great sleep and what a view to wake up to. However breakfast wasn't welcoming. Literally hanging around for 5..."
"No idea what to expect so a lovely surprise - great suite, wonderful food, great ambience and very well trained staff. Will definitely re-v..."
"I was very surprised with how good this hotel turned out as I booked it on a whim with little research done. Extremely good hotel, with noth..."
"Arranged as a surprise weekend for a special anniversary. Staff could not have been more helpful in ensuring special requests arranged prior..."
"I went away for a weekend - Looking to chill out and that's what I got! A warm and friendly welcome to a lovely hotel that was immaculate th..."
About the hotel
Just outside Edinburgh in the beautiful rolling hills of the Scottish Borders sits the delightful Cringletie House Hotel. The hotel has 4 red AA stars and has received countless awards including the coveted Scottish Hotel Of The Year. The hotel offers 13 beautifully designed bedrooms, 1 sumptuous suite and a 2 bedroomed cottage with hot tub perfect for families or friends to share.
The hotel has a 2 AA Rosette restaurant famed for it's Tasting Menu and serves fresh local produce often home grown. The 28 acre grounds are perfect for exploring or enjoy the regions finest golf, cycling, walking, hunting or fishing all to be found within easy reach. Visit the local gardens, historic house or take a trip to nearby Edinburgh or Peebles during your stay. Kids and dogs stay FREE all year round. Parking and WiFi are also complimentary.
Showing Sunday 4 October 2015 to Monday 5 October 2015Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Pets Allowed
- Wedding Licence , Lift to all floors
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Bar
- Golf 18 Hole , Massage , Beauty Salon/Manicure , Mountain Bike Hire , Croquet , Bowls , Fishing , Horse Riding , Clay Pigeon Shooting
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , [Channels] News , Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Trouser press in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- Limited Hours Room Service , Limited room service for hot food , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms , Wheelchair Access To Leisure Facilities , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- 06/04/2015 to 26/12/2017 - PLease Note our Junior Suite and Luxury Rooms can accommodate extra rollaway beds for children. These are charged at £35 per stay. Please contact the hotel to arrange. The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
86% would recommend it to a friend
Beautiful location but little things let it down
Bed is great and I did have a great sleep and what a view to wake up to.
However breakfast wasn't welcoming. Literally hanging around for 5 mins waiting on someone to show us a table so we gave up and sat down. No table ready for us, had to ask for the things that were missed etc and brush off the fruit flies on the napkin plate. I guess we were unlucky but it wasn't good service. In fairness I could see other guests lapping up the service it's just that we didn't get it.
No idea what to expect so a lovely surprise - great suite, wonderful food, great ambience and very well trained staff.
Will definitely re-visit