- 2 guest reviews
"Paid a little bit extra for a luxury room, which was absolutely perfect. So comfortable and clean...."
"Excellent quality hotel, but would advise could be worth spending the extra to have a bigger room as ours was rather little. Staff and break..."
About the hotel
Offering stylish bedrooms, The Dunstane is set over 2 Victorian properties facing each other. The property is located within 547 yrd of Haymarket Railway Station and 15 minutes’ walk from central Edinburgh. We offer free WiFi throughout.
The Dunstane was built in 1852 and still has many original features, including real open fireplaces. The individually decorated bedrooms have luxury cotton sheets, Molton Brown toiletries, LCD flat-screen TVs and tea/coffee trays with Tunnock’s Teacakes. Our award-winning Skerries Restaurant, specialises in fresh seafood from the waters around Orkney and Shetland. Prime Orkney beef, lamb, game and vegetarian meals are also available. The Stane Whisky Bar serves a great selection of ales from some of Scotland’s micro-brewers and has over 70 malt whiskies. Edinburgh Airport can be reached after a 15-minute drive. There is also a bus stop opposite the property, which provides bus links to the airport and the city centre and an on site free private car park.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Bar
- In room entertainment
- TV , Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Trouser press in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- Limited Hours Room Service , Limited room service for hot food , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available
- Porter , Ground floor bedrooms
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- 25/02/2015 to 31/12/2016 - PLEASE NOTE: Our bedrooms are located over two properties opposite, If you have a preference please note this on booking and we will do our best to accommodate. Check in is at 4 West Coates on arrival The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
Paid a little bit extra for a luxury room, which was absolutely perfect.
So comfortable and clean.
Really nice hotel although room a little small
Excellent quality hotel, but would advise could be worth spending the extra to have a bigger room as ours was rather little.
Staff and breakfast were brilliant